EXTZ Landscaping Inc.

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Ajax ON L1S 1R9

Review for EXTZ Landscaping Inc.

Weeble
Weeble
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Retaining wall

We hired this company to build a retaining wall in backyard late summer 2020. We worked directly with the owner never with his subs. The owner explained what was going to be done to complete wall but was unable to deliver. We should have walked away when his sub contractors took off but we had already paid a large amount and was told he would get it done. I offered to pay more if that’s what is needed to get wall done with balance being paid after work is complete. The owner walked away making untrue comments that we didn’t want to pay for work. We have been left with a compromised dug up yard and damages to our existing landscaping. The only positive was that the wall bricks were delivered
and dumped on front driveway. This individual gives small business owners a bad name especially during these trying times. I waited this long to post a review because I don’t like to post negative reviews but decided that I need to use my experience to educate others. I would never recommend this company and have learned a hard lesson.

More about EXTZ Landscaping Inc.

Landscaping Service and maintenance - gardens - irrigation system - decks - patios - interlock - trees - Spring/ Fall clean up
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Ajax?