CleanCare

Reviews for CleanCare

douglaspeixe
douglaspeixe

Service

He did a excellent job. Arrived on time My carpet stayed very clean. I recommend

thank you Douglas.
hope to see you again.
God bless you.

Pamela
Pamela

Upholstery cleaning

Been ages since I last had the couches cleaned, they were in need of some TLC. Sourced out to Homestars, Gilberto contacted me right away, providing info about his process, links to his work, a suggestion for a time and a very fair price estimate. Sold! He arrived exactly on time as he said he would, and was both courteous and thorough. I feel his work will help extend the life of my furniture for sure, am so happy with the quality of his work! Highly recommend CleanCare, will gladly use them again!

Thank you very much.
I'll see you next time.

marcelo.delpadre
marcelo.delpadre
0 reviews Richelieu, ON

Carpet and sofas cleaning

Professional, high quality products, impeccable service. They literally provided some extra years to my sofas and My light-coloured carpet! Amazing work!

thank you very much Marcelo, see you next time.

Priscila B.
Priscila B.

Carpets Rugs

The best service in GTA ! For sure 5 star definitely loved the service . Very very clean my rugs

I'll see you next time.

More about CleanCare

Upholstery and carpet cleaning. Sofa, couch, mattress, chair and rug. We also clean car upholstery, leather cleaning and protection. Strip and wax floor. Over 15 years of experience
Looking for Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing pros in Rexdale?