IKONA PLUMBING SOLUTIONS

IKONA PLUMBING SOLUTIONS

Review for IKONA PLUMBING SOLUTIONS

Maryana Lestovicij in North York
Maryana Lestovicij in North York

Added a kitchen and bathroom to my basement

I had an unfinished basement with absolute bare bones. I called Adem as he was referred through my sister. He detailed out all the options I had to adding a kitchen and bathroom to my basement. I really liked that he carefully detailed out the economical options aswell as more luxury options aswell. The project was finished days before the promised completion date and the project was done in excellence. Adem and his team made this main step in our basement reno a lot easier than we had planned.

-Maryana

Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?