Prestigious Solutions Inc.

General Contractors
Brampton ON L6T 2W8
General Contractors
Prestigious Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Prestigious Solutions Inc.

Shari in Toronto
Shari in Toronto

kitchen reno

Since Brandon left me with no kitchen and no running water I have been contacted by 4 other people who he did the same thing to. Took their money and left. He didn't pay his workers and just stopped answering his phone.

He continues to rip innocent people off. Please let anyone know that might of heard of him to stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wendi Best
905-702-7715
wendibest@sympatico.ca

wendi best in Brampton
wendi best in Brampton

Unethical and so dishonest !!!!

I gave Brandon 15000.00 50%up front as our contract agreement . I have no kitchen still !!!!!!

Brandon since that left us without any work being completed for weeks at a time. No running water for five Months. And then wanted more money!!! He still has not returned or paid for the damage his workers did to my stove and wood floors .
He is the most cowardly And un professional person I have ever met. Stay far away unless you want to
be ripped off

My two children (one Soecial needs )have to live in a dinning room

More about Prestigious Solutions Inc.

Prestigious Solutions Inc. Is a growing leader in the renovation industry. Servicing all of GTA. We finish projects from A-Z. Hassle free and worry free. All of our projects are done on time.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Brampton?