Double Dowel

Svetlana in Vaughan
Svetlana in Vaughan
0 reviews , ON

kitchen refacing

We hired Anatoly to reface our kitchen.The job was done very professional and quick. Anatoly was always on time and addressed all our questions and concerns.The result is amazing we are very happy with our kitchen. Definitely will recommend Anatoly to our friends and hire him again.

Thank you Svetlana!
It's always my pleasure working with you and Alex!

Tatiana in Toronto
Tatiana in Toronto

kitchen refacing

We had our kitchen refaced through Anatoly and we are really happy. Anatoly was on time reliable and pleasant to deal with.
I would recommend Anatoly to anyone looking for a quality Refacing job.
Thank you Anatoly!

Hi Tatiana!
Thank you so much for your support!

avls in Toronto
avls in Toronto

Custom closet organizers

We Hired Anatoly to build our custom closet organizers after we moved into our new home. He worked with us through the entire process from drawings, to revisions, materials and more. Anatoly is very professional and committed to doing a great job

Thanks so much! A pleasure to work with you, and I greatly appreciate all of the referral work I have received through working with you!

Natalya in Toronto
Natalya in Toronto

Love my new Kitchen !!!

I would highly recommend Anatoly for any kitchen renovations! He is honest, responsible, knowledgeable and very reliable.
All the work was done on time with fair pricing and excellent quality !!!
Absolutely in love my new kitchen!

Hey Natalya!
it was a pleasure working with you!

Ryan&Natalia in Bradford
Ryan&Natalia in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Walk-in closets

My family moved in a new house recently. We were very picky in finding a right person who would do our custom made walk-in closets at high quality and good looking style. After changing three installer we got really lucky to meet a such cool professional designer and installer Anatoly Hupalo. He have done amazing job! Anatoly helped us with design and installed everything promptly with an excellent quality. Thanks to his creativity our house looks very impressive, modern and incorporates fancy European style we can enjoy and show to our friends in Canada.
I really appreciate his hard work and responsible attitude! Many thanks to you, Anatoly, from my family

Thank you Natalia and Ryan for your support!!!

Marianne in Woodbridge,on
Marianne in Woodbridge,on

Kitchen Refacing

We wanted to reface our kitchen cabinets. We were in contact with Anatoly. He was very professional and super nice person. It was a pleasure working with him. We are very happy with our new kitchen look. He was fast and very clean. He was very easy to talk to and very accommodating. It was a pleasure working with him. I would recommend him to my friends and family and I would definitely call him again. Thank you very much Anatoly!

Hi Marianne!
Thanks for taking the time to give me a review on HomeStars. It was a pleasure to do work for you. Please feel free to reach out if you have any future jobs I can assist with!
Thanks,
Anatoly

Y.S.M
Y.S.M
3 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Kitchen

We hired Anatoly to do our kitchen and that was the best decision! He was very professional from the drawings to the finished product! The job was done on time with absolute high quality and at a very competitive price. I highly recommend Anatoly to all my friends and family.

Thank you Yana!
It's my pleasure working with you!

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Reliable, Neat and Creative

We had Anatoly Hupalo in our home refacing our kitchen and fix some furniture. His work area was always neat, his prices were reasonable and he was very creative when he was faced with retrofitting. He has great work ethics and his time management skills are excellent.

Hi Mary! Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Double Dowel!

More about Double Dowel