T.R.A Construction Inc -Drywall, Taping & Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
T.R.A Construction Inc -Drywall, Taping & Painting

Reviews for T.R.A Construction Inc -Drywall, Taping & Painting

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Install drywall sheets in my house

It was a nice dealing with those guys. Amazing work and professional work..i am really satisfied with what they done.
I asked them to install drywall for my house after i got a free estimate. I got satisfied from there talk because then knew that they are professional. As well as there are very polite people and they clean everything before they move on. And i got the job done by the exact time that they promised me to.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Renovate bathroom

Very well done,fast and clean the team are very nice and confidence thay did great job I would work with them again I'm so happy with my new bathroom thanks tra.

We are at your service

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Poor job

Therefore, please do not contact us. That's what they wrote when I phoned and emailed to complain about the poor quality of the job. Hired to remove popcorn ceiling and paint; said everything would be left neat and clean. Ceiling was still wet when they left but was told would be just fine when it dried. When sunlight hits ceiling, one can see all the areas they missed with the paint, plus numerous areas where popcorn was not removed. I have had to hire someone to fix up the mess. Furniture not put back in place, dust all over (so much for clean environment) paint splattered on carpet. Would Not recommend. They claimed more work than anticipated; why quote then?

Thank you for your feedback, as mentioned in the quote provided prior to commence that any damages might occur from electrician would not be covered, which is why we recommended you to start with ceiling popcorn removal first. Also we had asked for pictures to be sent for the areas where popcorn was not removed and still haven't received any. We tried our best to cooperate and We're sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with our work. Wish you all the best.

natasha in Toronto
natasha in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

The Nicest and Most Talented Guys!

I’m am so happy I found this wonderful company on Homestars! They are hands down the nicest and most professional contractors we have ever used!
From start to finish they wow-ed us with their amazing customer service, politeness, beautiful work, and even left a SPOTLESS job site after!
We will be using them again to finish our basement And I would recommend if you have a project to hire them too. The only thing that will impress you more than their work is how great they are to deal with.

Thanks again for the beautiful work!

Tim in Stoneycreek
Tim in Stoneycreek
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Drywall tapping

We had done a lot of renovations but got called back to work
We contacted Ali and Charles and they came in with a reasonable quote.
We got three other prices but it was Ali and his professionalism that put us in their direction
The job was done when they said it would be for how much they said it would be
Ali recommended certain things that made it even better
Great company and I would refer them in a second

Happy that we had met your expectations!
Much appreciated!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Replace a broken clip door in ceiling

Both Ali and Charl showed up on time —with masks and practicing social distancing. They analysed the job and went right to it, explaining what had to be done.

We were satisfied with the job.

frdos0002
frdos0002
0 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Drywall

It was a wonderful work And it was clean and quality work thank you Ali

Suresh
Suresh

Drywal repair and painting

Ali was very good at work. Punctual and left the workplace very neat and tidy. Very good job.

tagreed.alnasrawi
tagreed.alnasrawi
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Room ronviation

He's great worker ,quilaty,fast and clean I like how he made my room like anew

More about T.R.A Construction Inc -Drywall, Taping & Painting

About Us
T.R.A Construction experience and workmanship over 10 years and considerate service will impress you; we will help you on every phase of your project with respect and fairness. We handle all types of taping projects whether if it is in a basement, a kitchen, a bathroom or a all house that needs to be taped, we did jobs in Calgary, Edmonton, Victoria and Vancouver and ready to work with any project in any place in Canada, we seek to guarantee your satisfaction by making your dreams become reality.

We also provides a multitude of different commercial taping and plastering services. We specialize in working with commercial and government sectors on projects of all sizes and durations such as hotels, schools, office buildings, rehabilitation centers, plazas, dance studios, supermarkets, etc.

We are a fully licensed, registered and insured drywall taping contracting company. We offer the highest service quality at compliance with all Province and Local Building Codes.

Right now we cannot handle drywall installation (Just taper)

Ali Ibrahim

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors and Drywall Contractors
Service Exceptional Service Do you have a project or idea that you would like to bring to life? We provide our clients with a wide range of contracting services at competitive market rates. If you’re looking for a certified expert for your next project, please get in touch today. We would be more than happy to answer any and all of your questions. ​ ​ Measure, cut, fit and install drywall sheets Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints Cut and install metal corner beads using laser technique to protect exterior corners Tape over joints using taping machine and embed tape in compound Ability to operate flat box machine and corner flusher Fill joints, nail indentations, holes and cracks with joint compound using trowel and broad knife Smooth out excess compound and allow coat to dry Maintain clean and safe work area ​
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
City Licenses all in Good Standing
6 Months on Workmanship. Kindly ask for details. Depends on service provided.