VP Renos Inc

Reviews for VP Renos Inc

Navin
Navin

Painted our home

Great work was done by V.P Renos & team with the painting of our entire home, the entire team worked in a professional manner... work was completed on time with no issues..

I would strongly recommend this company to anyone looking for renovation work ....

Thank you Navin, it was great doing work for you.

Shaun R.
Shaun R.
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Painting Services

I contacted VP Reno’s to prepare and paint 4 rooms in my home. Vic arrived as scheduled at 9am and walked me and my wife through the work that was planned for the day. Vic came prepared with all the tools required and made sure each area was protected before painting started.

He took care and made sure we looked at each room as it was done. In his final walk through he made any touch ups as required.

In one day he painted 4 rooms with quality workmanship.

Thanks Shaun,
very much appreciate the opportunity to paint the rooms in your home.

thanks,
vic.

Tony C.
Tony C.

Office Painting and light Renovations

Our office and entire lab needed rebranding which entailed painting of the lab and front offices.
Found Vic at VP Reno’s and within the day he was able to to come by and assess and give an estimate which also included refreshing our staff kitchenette in the lunchroom area.
Vic’s price was very reasonable and we agreed to a date to complete the work (Vic estimated at the most 2 days)
Vic arrived on the planned day and began work, the work was quality as was seen by the care taken in taping, moving furniture and covering necessary areas.
I had doubts the job would finish in 2 days due to the scale of painting but sure enough he was done on the second day with time to spare.
The finished product turned out great as well as the staff kitchenette (my staff were very pleased)
I found Vic to be an honest and to the point vendor who I would definitely use again or recommend to someone else.
Thanks Vic!

Thanks Tony.
We very much appreciate the jobs coming out of your company and is looking forward for future projects.
thanks,
Vic.

Sharmel
Sharmel
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Painting of my house

The quality of the work was very detailed and it looked amazing. VP renos staff was very professional and completed the task on schedule. I was very happy with the work and would highly recommend them to my family anf friends.

Thanks Sharmel, it was a pleasure working for you.

More about VP Renos Inc