Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc

Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc

Reviews for Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Shohana was awesome!!

I would highly recommend Shohana. Definitely 5 star service provider. She’s amazing at what she does and she takes her job very seriously. When you delegate task to her, she’ll get the job done in a friendly manner.

Punctuation with good job

They have been hired since May 2018, twice a week, never late, never absent with very productive work, very honest and willing to custom the service to meet clients ' needs.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Residential cleaning - superb and thorough job

Soha is an amazing person and did an amazing job on the residential house. I keep going back to hire her services as she uses her allocated time effectively and efficiently and is worth the price. Definitely hire her for all your residential and commercial needs!

faranakkhatibi
faranakkhatibi

Moving

Cleaners were on time, professional and pretty meticulous. I highly recommend them.would utilize their service again for future.

Empirerecovery
Empirerecovery
0 reviews , ON

Empirerecovery commercial office

I am very satisfied with hiring Jump The Broom Cleaning services to my commercial office to do the services. Their works 100% satisfaction guaranteed and my workers are happy with theirs services. I will strongly recommending them to your commercial and residential properties to do the clean services. Thank you! Jump The Broom Cleaning services to keep my place clean!!!

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto

Condo Cleaning

I would highly recommend hiring Jump The Broom Cleaning Services. The business owner was highly responsive and punctual. The cleaning services that were provided were excellent and thorough. She was receptive to all of the requests that I made, and she completed all of the cleaning tasks with ease and efficiency. In addition, I was present during the job and she was very pleasant to be around! I will re-hire this cleaning business in the future.

Monica
Monica

Move out cleaning

It was so great. First of all to accommodate my urgency and really got my need. They came and got right to work and really knocked it out and got it done!!
Very professional and I will hire them again for sure!!

S. B.
S. B.

House Cleaning

I’m so happy with the excellent service I received and will definitely be a returning client!

Leah
Leah

Twice weekly commercial cleaning

Will do whatever is asked of her, punctual always. Organized and timely. Attention to details and has a great cleaning routine! Floors, baseboards, windows, drawers, everything

Saru.hareen
Saru.hareen

House cleaning

They showed up when they said they would - they were fast, efficient, friendly, polite, extremely professional and meticulous. The work was done impeccably. I can't wait to get them over again - I couldn't recommend a better service and I rarely write reviews so for me to do this means they are really amazing.

More about Jump The Broom Cleaning Services Inc

Condominium, house, apartment and office cleaning specialist based in the Toronto/ GTA area.

Instagram: