Al building services

Reviews for Al building services

Lily P in North York
Lily P in North York

Condo renovation

Al renovated my 1800 sq ft condo. Every room was redone. He and his workers were excellent. Everything was done on time. My place is beautiful, thanks to Al.
He is very honest, reliable and meticulous. He takes great pride in his work.
I’m very satisfied and recommend him highly.

Al building services and the crew would like to thank you Lily for your business and was our pleasure to renovate your condo
Al Grinberg

Sharyn in Toronto
Sharyn in Toronto

Master bathroom

Thanks to Al our vision for the remodeling of our master bathroom come true. He worked patiently and diligently with my husband and I to satisfy our every wish. Everything looks wonderful and we couldn’t be more happy. His crew and the sub-contractors were trustworthy, courteous and hardworking and did a great job.”
i would highly recommend Al Building Services .

Thank you for your business was my pleasure working for you.

Cheryl  in Richmond Hill
Cheryl in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen renovation and laminate flooring

Respect of my wishes,has a trusting bond with clients,his reputation is on the line as if he is working on his own home,has incredible work ethics,dependable,reliable,completed on time,pride of workmanship,his subcontractors have all of Al's qualities also.Looking forward to doing more Reno's.His knowledge of condo rules are so appreciative His timing as a foreman on my project gave me all the timelines needed to complete the job on time Al has the pics needed to showcase his work
seven years later I am still in love with my kitchen and how the quality of workmanship still shines

Thank you for your business and the review was pleasure to work for you
from Al and the crew.

More about Al building services

Ensuring your projects are a success, is our business
​ With AL Building Services & renovations we incorporate our minds, hands, heart and soul into every
project. With over 15 years experience in Commercial and Residential renovations, we pride ourselves on a very high standards of quality workmanship with exceptional customer service, guaranteed.
whether you are looking for a completed renovation in condo,house , office ,kitchen or bathroom.Al building services & renovations will provide highly skilled ,honest,reliable,fully insured licensed contractor trustworthy.