Al Building Services

Richmond Hill ON L4C 9V5
Al Building Services

Reviews for Al Building Services

Bathroom Renovation

I was very happy with Al’s work for my bathroom renovation and he’s very nice.

Thank you pleasure working with you guys

Al & Al building services Crew

Neville
Neville

Bathroom and Basement Renovations

AI did a wonderful job! AI was very reliable, gave a reasonable quote and always arrived on time. AI did a renovation of our master bathroom and in another bathroom replaced the bathtub with a shower. In our basement AI retiled the floor and drywalled the walls. AI’s subcontractors such as plumbers and electricians were professional, arriving and completing their work on time. He cleaned up very well after all the work was done. Highly recommended!

always pleasure to work for you
Al

Rhonda’s reno
Rhonda’s reno

Condo renovation

Al was trustworthyLand reason ably priced as he renovated 2 bathrooms and fully painted my 1350 sq ft condo also built a deck on my balcony. Pictures of all my rooms were taken and everything was placed exactly as I left it and was away over 2 months while he did all the work. I recommended him to several neighbours and he worked fo them and they also were very happy I would never hesitate to give him a recommendation b

Rhonda thank you for your business

Al and the Crew

K & C in Barrie
K & C in Barrie
2 reviews Barrie, ON

Bathroom renovation and countertops in kitchen

Al was phenomenal to work with. He quoted the job at a fair price and when he said he was going to be at the house to work or his plumbers etc. they were they. Al is very precise and accurate when he does his work. He always cleaned up before he left each night. Al is very respectful and so great to work with. We started to reno a two-piece bathroom which led to having new countertops installed. Al is very knowledgeable about colours and the different quality of products. He has quoted a price to do our en suite bathroom. I love the plan that we have for it. He walked us through everything from floors, tiles in shower, vanity, mirrors everything to make our en suite look fabulous. Great Job Al.

it was a pleasure dealing with you guys thank you for your business

Al building services and renovations

Painting the common area corridors

The painting done perfectly no deficiencies at all and the quality is outstanding.
There is nothing I can add!

Thank you Yuriy was pleasure to work for you and the board of directors

Al and the Crew

Daniel in Mississauga
Daniel in Mississauga

Bathroom Reno

I was looking for a contractor to help renovate my upstairs bathroom in my commercial unit. So I called Al, who was recommended to me by a friend, and I'm glad I did. When he came to provide the estimate, he was very professional and honest. He finished the job on time and we were very impressed with his workmanship. The bathroom looks beautiful and I would highly recommend him for future projects. If you are looking for a contractor, I would highly recommend Al.- Teresa K.

Daniel & Teresa
thank you so much it was my pleasure to work for you
Al Grunberg

Karen Fingrut in Toronto
Karen Fingrut in Toronto

renovation of bathroom

Israel did some renovation of a bathroom in a rental property that I own.
He hired excellent people to do the work which involved removing old tile work that had mold forming, putting in a vapor barrier, matching unique ceramic tiles, plumbing, painting, and installing a timer fan.
The work was done in a timely manner and the mess was contained and cleaned up quickly.
It was a pleasure to work with him.

Bathroom Reno

I am still in armoured with my kitchen from 7 years ago and now its time to do the bathroom. Al and his professional subcontractors are everything that a contractor should be. Punctual, clean, and completed THE WORK on time. Al was very conscious of my budget and helped me work thru that but never compromising his excellence. Hoping to do another reno next year.

to work for you.

Bob in Ottawa
Bob in Ottawa
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Complete Condo renovation includes moving walls

We were extremely pleased with the work that he did for us. He was amenable to all the changes that we asked of him, forthright in his opinions and used quality Workman to assistant him. His workmanship was first class and he made sure that those he hired did the same. We would and have recommended Al to others.

perewood
perewood

Condo renovation

Quality of work done was very good, and he finished the work on time. Ideas and choices of materials for renovation was somehow limited.

More about Al Building Services

Ensuring your projects are a success, is our business ​ With AL Building Services & renovations we incorporate our minds, hands, heart and soul into every project. With over 15 years experience in Commercial and Residential renovations, we pride ourselves on a very high standards of quality workmanship with exceptional ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Bradford West Gwillimbury?