REVIBE Bath & Tiles

Scarlett L.
Scarlett L.
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

A totally new space!

I hired Dimitri to renovate the powder room on the main floor of my house, and he did more than I imagined a contractor would ever do. From helping me select which tiles and furnishings I needed for my space, to picking up the materials themselves, I didn't have to lift a finger for the entirety of the reno. Not to mention the fact that the mess was contained to the one room, and he cleaned up after himself once the work was completed! I couldn't recommend a more courteous and skilled individual to hire for such a job. Thank you very much, Dimitri!

We're very glad that you enjoyed working with us!

Armin in Toronto
Armin in Toronto

Super easy and quick renovations

It’s hard to find a contractor that you can rely on to show up every day and get the job done as quickly as possible. Dimitri made it easy for us to relax knowing that he was using his time wisely. He picked up all the materials we decided on for the project and brought them to our home so that we didn’t have to schedule time out of our day to do it. What was once a dark and dingy bathroom from the 70s is now a bright and airy space that we love being in.

It was great collaborating with you to make your space somewhere you enjoy being in. Thank you for your kind words!

john in Toronto
john in Toronto

Beautiful new powder room

It took a while for us to decide on renovating our powder room, but I’m so glad we partnered with Dimitri for the job. He was always incredibly professional and kept the space closed off so that no dust or dirt leaked out into any other part of our house. We were able to go about our daily life with minimal disruptions and now have a beautiful bathroom to show for it!

So glad that you enjoyed our work!

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto

Above and beyond all expectations!

Hiring Dimitri to renovate my bathroom was the best decision I could have made for increasing the aesthetic and overall value of my house. My husband and I reached out to REVIBE Bath & Tiles this May and within a month, the entire project was completed. Though it was just the washroom, we felt like we had an entirely new house.

Dimitri was extremely professional, kept the area clean and tidy while ensuring that dust did not escape to other parts of the house (I've had renos done in the house, where our contractor was not nearly as courteous), and made sure to not disrupt our daily routine. As someone who works from home, this was critical. He not only met, but exceeded all of my expectations.

In terms of deciding on which vanity, lighting fixtures, tiles (and so forth) that we needed to make the bathroom appear exactly as how we envisioned it, we explained to Dimitri what it was that we had in mind for the space and he assisted us in picking out everything. In fact, he even picked up the hardware for us and brought them to the house to install.

I would recommend REVIBE Bath & Tiles to anyone in the GTA looking for a professional contractor who goes beyond all expectations, resulting in a fantastic renovated space. We will be contacting him again in the spring for the renovation of our kitchen.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're happy to have given you a positive experience with your project.

More about REVIBE Bath & Tiles

We want you to love the space you’re in. With 30 years’ experience in renovations, Dimitri knows what it takes to turn a house into a home. His meticulous attention to detail and genuine excitement in building something out of nothing shows in his countless projects and diverse clientele. He ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Toronto?