Bathtub King

Reviews for Bathtub King

John_Oakville
John_Oakville

Kitchen renovation

Rick and his team were initially referred to us, by the designer of our new kitchen. Right from the start when we met with him we felt like he understood our vision and our goal. His quote and pricing were easy to understand and there were no hidden costs along the way. Bathtub King was great to work with right from the start. They did not disappear for extended periods and were committed to the project. Rick guides my wife and me when we needed the support; recommended stores to visit and even drove us around if it was necessary.
Overall I couldn’t be happier with the result, and would have no concerns about calling them back to do additional work for us

Hi John thanks so much for taking the time to write the review so glad you and Sahra are happy with your renovation.

Mary a.
Mary a.

Interior renovation

We’ve known Rick at Bathtub King for 15 years. Rick had previously done a great job renovating our kitchen.
We contacted Rick to renovate our basement as well as replacing all flooring , staircase and fireplace.
Rick provides us with a detailed quote at a competitive price.
From start to finish, Rick and his team we’re conscientious ,and easy to work with. We had great communication throughout the project
The quality of the workmanship was excellent.
Rick is a man honest and trustworthy contractor and I would highly recommend him.

dianeclarke70
dianeclarke70
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Kitchen renovation and a whole house renovation

Rick has renovated a kitchen in a previous house and then renovated our whole house including finishing the basement in our current home. He has amazing attention to detail and works hard to complete the job within the time frame he has agreed. He is professional, trustworthy and very easy to work with.
I would not hesitate to work with him again and have recommended him to a number of my friends.

Thanks so much Dianne for taking the time to say these kinds words. And thanks so much for all your referrals it's been a great help.

Dawn
Dawn

Kitchen renewal and laundry room upgrades including all builders work, plumbing, electrical works and appliance installations

Rick was first class and a super professional. Rick never walked away from a problem, able to find solutions without compromising the end result. When Rick committed to a schedule he was able to complete the works in a timely manner. More importantly Rich was sensitive to our budget and was able to offer solutions that kept within financial restraints.
I would wholeheartedly recommend Rick to anyone contemplating refurbishment or renovation works.

Hi Dawn thanks so much for taking the time to right this review im so glad you are happy with the end results.

Thanks

Gabrielle N.
Gabrielle N.

1st house Oakville Kitchen And Main floor plus Master Ensuite 2nd house 3 full bathrooms

1st house in Oakville 2008 full kitchen and Main floor Reno including new powder room and laundry. Walls removed and space opened up. New flooring throughout. Rick and his team were amazing and his work ethic professional. He communicated daily through all phases of the build. Outstanding job.

2nd house - 10 years later! A Heritage home in Dundas built in 1862. We renovated 3 full bathrooms with all the challenges that an old house brings with it. Great job! Main bath is stunning. New master ensuite - fully wheelchair accessible carved out of closet and hallway space. And guest bath in the basement redone. The tile work throughout very high quality. And every problem with our ancient plumbing was solved.

I would highly recommend Bathtub King for any size project.

Gabrielle it was my pleasure... So glad you and Paul are happy with the work you and Paul have a beautiful century home and thank you for having me back 10 years later.

l_dube8
l_dube8

Kitchen and master bathroom renovations .

Most recent project was our master bath which was completely gutted and rebuilt! We are thrilled with the beautiful spa like room. We have heated floors, a stand-alone tub and a beautiful glass shower with a rain head. Calm colour palate with white and pale grey

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review for me I'm so glad to hear your are enjoying your new bathroom.

Paul
Paul

upper level renovation

We had engaged Rick to come and finish the last of our renovations for our 40 year old home which included a complete gut of our main upstairs bathroom and en-suite to make one large bathroom, hallway, master bedroom and stairs including all flooring and railings. I can't say enough about Rick. His quote was accurate, the job was completed on time and we were thrilled with the finished product. Rick has an amazing attention to detail and a thorough knowledge of renovations and best practices. He doesn't cut corners and brings in the appropriate trades when required. We have worked with other contractors before that will only spend a few days each work working onsite and then leaving for other jobs. That was not the case with Rick, he promised to be onsite each and every day and was, not moving onto the next job until ours was finished. I would hire Rick again in a heartbeat and would be happy to recommend him to anyone without a second thought

Hi Paul Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. So Glad to hear your happy with all the work done you where a pleasure to work for.

M. J.
M. J.

Kitchen, main floor and main bathroom renovation

From initial planning, all the way through completion of the work, Rick was thorough, detail oriented, completely transparent and exactly aligned to detailed cost/ budget breakdown that had been supplied from the onset of the job. If something extra was required, Rick would discuss it and provide a number of options to choose from before going ahead. It was a total two way trust relationship. I believe we got great value and outstanding workmanship for the cost. An added bonus was Rick has a real esthetic eye for putting things together and suggesting things like materials, colors and what works together, when we were unsure ourselves. To this day we get nothing but compliments about the overall look and quality of the renovations done by Rick at Bathtub King. We have referred him many, many times to our friends, who used him for their renovations and were all equally thrilled with the work.

Hi Mark, thanks so much for taking the time to write these kind words you and Carol where a joy to work for.So glad you are happy with everything done over the years.

DBP
DBP

Kitchen Reno

Rick is amazing! Outstanding quality, craftsmanship and customer service. You cannot find a better contractor out there.

Hi Debbie.
Thanks so much for the kind words. You and your family where a pleasure to work for. And I'm so glad you are happy with the new kitchen. Also the new window and doors that John installed for you as well.
Thanks so much!!

Wendy from Scarborough
Wendy from Scarborough
2 reviews Port Severn, ON

Home renovation

I used Bathtub King for a total renovation of a tired, dark 1920’s home and they transformed my house into an updated showplace with a food lovers kitchen.

I had previously used Rick’s company to update my bathroom when I first moved into the house. I was so pleased with his professionalism and the results of his work. I had such good feedback from family
and friends that I kept Rick in mind when I was ready to take on a total renovation of my home. Rick offered helpful advice and expertise when the
tear out revealed termite damage. His supportive demeanour helped me get through a very stressful situation. I was very thankful to have his advise to make informed decisions.

I have since sold my house and was pleasantly surprised by the increase of the home’s value. The kitchen and bathroom were big factors in the successful sale of my house.

I would highly recommend Bathtub King for your renovation needs.

Thank you so much Wendy for taking the time to write this review and all the positive feedback. I look forward in working with you in your new log home in Muskoka.

More about Bathtub King

Bathtub King is a family owned business established in 1976. I branched out in 1994 as a contractor to specialize in kitchen and bathroom renovation needs in the Toronto and Oakville areas. I am moving locations to Muskoka and district and look forward to working with local customers to complete their cottage and home renovation dreams.

Although my main focus is kitchen and bathrooms I also work on a broad range of projects from small jobs like installing a toilet to complete home renovations.

I have high standards and pay close attention to detail because your complete satisfaction is my goal.