Smooth Finishings

Toronto ON M6M 2A1

Review for Smooth Finishings

Shane
Shane

Polite and Professional Service; Highly Recommended!

I got in a little over my head when I decided to remove the stucco from the ceiling of my condo myself.

Cris responded promptly and with confidence assured me it could be fixed. The ceiling was completed with paint for a reasonable price, reasonable time frame and with a great attitude.

I would not hesitate to use Smooth Finishings again.

Thank you Shane, amazing vibes !

I'm happy to have been part of making your new home feel like home again.

More about Smooth Finishings

I got into drywall finishing back in 2014 with someone who taught me all the techniques and ways to master the craft. There isn’t a specific project I enjoy because each and everyone of them are all different and new experiences in my life. I treat each house I work ...
Looking for Drywall Contractors pros in Toronto?