Global Renos

Reviews for Global Renos

hamid in Toronto
hamid in Toronto

Kitchen Renovation

I was looking around to hire a contractor to remodel my kitchen, after getting few quotes we came across global renos. We got a decent quote from them and perfection. We are are really happy from their service.

I am Glad you are satisfied Hamid, thank you for taking your time and writing a review.

Melanie Malcolm in East York
Melanie Malcolm in East York

Home and office renovation

Global Renos provided an amazing service from initial request through project completion. They build my dream office the way i wanted it and my full house renovation An accurate and detailed estimate was provided very fast. The work started on time and was finished during the timeframe provided. The work was top-notch. I would highly recommend Global Renos to anyone

On Behalf of Global Renos Team, we would like to thank you for taking your time and writing a review. We are glad you are satisfied with the service we provided you.

More about Global Renos

Superior quality materials and industry leading craftsmanship that leaves our clients with luxurious designs they love and cherish.
Looking for General Contractors pros in Toronto?