Doctor Appliance

Chris from Ottawa
Chris from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Fridge Breakdown

Had a Samsung fridge stop cooling, and called Doctor Appliance. He helped me, during covid, to diagnose the issue, run the error codes, and figure out what my next steps needed to be. Compared to other repair services I called, he was responsive, knowledgeable and helped me make an informed decision about what to do. Because this ended up being a warranty claim, I wasn't able to choose Doctor Appliance for my final service. But, I would have.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for your ten star review of our Ottawa appliance repair service. We hope your Samsung fridge is repaired soon. Our appliance repair technicians enjoy providing honest appliance repair advice to save everyone time and money. You know you can rely on us for all your appliance repair needs.

More about Doctor Appliance

Friendly, professional and punctual is what satisfies our customers. Doctor Appliance Repair Ottawa cares about fixing your appliance as quick as possible, for as little money as possible. When your appliance breaks down, you want a trusted, reliable and local technician to solve your appliance issue. As a small, family ...
Looking for Appliance Repair pros in Ottawa?