AlumaLux

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for AlumaLux

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Professional and reliable

We are very happy with AlumaLux
Yurii seamlessly installed aluminum railings on our front entrance. We had numerous questions which they patiently and professionally answered.
The final product looks fantastic and Was the perfect touch we needed on our entrance. We would definitely recommend AlumaLux.

Front porch railing

Reliable, honest, fair.
When I first contacted alumalux about the project they responded quickly and showed up to provide a quote the same day. All other companies I tried to get in touch with either never responded or scheduled a time and never showed up. Little did I know it was a benefit to me because I ended up finding these guys. The provided me with an ETA for the install and completion and stuck to the dates. Their pricing is competitive and fair and they were up front about all aspects involved in the project, nothing hidden and unexpected. If you ever worked with other contractors you know this can be rare. I'm extremely satisfied with their work and would definitely recommended their services. Thanks a lot guys!!!

You very welcome.

0 reviews Courtice, ON

Railings

Just got my new railings installed. Very satisfied. Great quality, fast and professional installation! Highly recommend.
Thanks!

1 review Halton Hills, ON

Front balcony

Yurii was amazing. Came to the job, measured was quick and efficient and cost effective. Told me the railings were on back order and it would be four weeks. Four weeks to date he was back and installing the product. It looks beautiful and the team was professional and efficient. Would recommend him again and again.

Balcony and exterior railings

Happy with my new railings from Aluma Lux. Excellent customer service, professional and clean work. Friendly stuff. Would highly recommend.

Neel from Markham
Neel from Markham

Front Door Railing

Alumalux is a great company and loved doing business with them. Owner Iurii provided a honest and complete estimate. The installation was done perfectly and to my satisfaction. I would recommend this company in heartbeat - for great professional service at very competitive costs.

Front railings

They completed the work ahead of schedule. Fair price and clean job. No complaints at all - I would have no issues recommending their services. Well done and thank you.

Thank you very much.

Installation of Railings

I recently had my front stairs redone with stone and needed someone to put my existing railing back on safely without damaging the stone. Yurii was very prompt, friendly, and did a good job. Would recommend him for sure as he was precise in his measurements to make sure it was done correctly.

Thanks.
Always no problem.

Excellent Driveway Gate

Yurri and his team installed the perfect driveway gate, it was made custom to fit our needs and was installed with precision and care in a timely fashion. We really appreciated the attention to detail and couldn’t be happier!! Full recommendation ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank you.
At any time, I will always be happy to help again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Good work

Railings on my stairs look good
Happy with the job .
Took about a month from ordering to installation.

Thank you.

More about AlumaLux

We install aluminum railings, gates, balconies, fences and much more.