AlumaLux

Reviews for AlumaLux

Garry
Garry

Stair railings

AlumaLux recently installed a pair of stair railings on my mother’s front porch and I would recommend them without hesitation. They answered emails immediately, provided great help in selecting materials and provided rapid turn-around in taking measurements, ordering the materials and installing the railings. The installation was first rate and both Yurri and Roman were friendly and helpful. Clearly this is a small company run by people who believe in letting the quality of their work speak for itself.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Backyard Gate

The gentleman at Alumalux were extremely helpful, and reliable. I appreciated how they were extremely responsive to my calls and questions and were great at recommending and installing the gate. Highly recommend this company from their professionalism, quality of workmanship and products.

Паша in Toronto
Паша in Toronto
0 reviews , ON

Glass railings

This company was advised to me by acquaintances. I am very happy because everything was done on time. Very pleased with the price, compared to other companies, AlumaLux is better. The guys who took the measurements and set the railing were very polite and courteous. I also liked the fact that during the installation they were clean and tidy all the time. Looking at their work, I immediately saw professionals. Despite the amount of work, the installation did not take much time, which made me very happy. Overall, I recommend this company. Completely satisfied, thank you for such professionalism.

We were glad to work with you, we are glad that you liked everything.

Exterior Railing

Lurii and Roman did an excellent job of installing a railing for my back entrance. The quality of the product was excellent as was the installation. They communicated their availability in a timely manner and gave me a quote which was competitive. They gave me specific times and dates for quotes and installation and adhered to those times. I would not hesitate to hire them again.

Thank you very much. Anytime

Riz from Mississauga
Riz from Mississauga

Porch and Steps Railing

Excellent customer service, on time, good product and price. The installer/owner with his partner took their time to make the installation as best as possible given the porch floor was uneven. Thank you.

Hermas and Lesley of Brampton
Hermas and Lesley of Brampton

Safety Railings Installation

We chose AlumaLux based on their glowing reviews on Homestars.
Our project was modest in scope: we wanted safety railings on the steps of our front and side doors and along a side walkway. Nevertheless, AlumaLux gave the job VIP treatment. They visited our property to painstakingly measure and, after we chose the product from their website portfolio, gave us a firm quote on cost and timing. Almost to the day, Yurii and Roman came and did the installation, quickly and efficiently.
Our project was delivered in textbook fashion: Punctually (in the promised time), with Precision (quality workmanship) and Price (at a reasonable cost).
I have no hesitation in recommending AlumaLux's excellent services.

Great service top quality

They did a great job, and stuck to the original time table friends have complemented the work and I have referred a neighbor who knocked on my door to ask for their contact information.
I have only good things to say.

Thank you very much. Nice to work with you.

Aluminum railing

New railing for porch. Work done on time and they were easy to deal with. Results were as expected. A pleasure to deal with, very polite and conscientious. Would recommend

Darryl and Norma in Scarborough
Darryl and Norma in Scarborough

Amsterdam Deck Glass Railing

Awesome company and team. Fair price, good quality product and install and very specific timelines that were met. Highly recommend them

Thank you Darryl and Norma. Enjoy on your beautiful backyard with new railing.

0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Front step railings

Polite, friendly, and very well organized. To me communication is key. Throughout the entire process, I was always informed on any product delays or supply shortest. I was never in a rush to have this project completed, I only wanted great service and a great product. On this project I got both. Thank you for a job well done.

More about AlumaLux

We install aluminum railings, gates, balconies, fences and much more. We work with Stainless Steel Railings, Aluminum and more - please ask if you have a specific idea!
We provide a quick and high-quality service! Please take a look at our gallery as well as website for an insight to some of the work completed for our happy customers.