Alpha Movers

Mona
Mona
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Moving

They all are very professional, skilled, helpful and quick. Done the moving without any problems or damage. Very courteous. I will recommend them as they are very reasonable too.

Thanks a lot

Sherif in Toronto
Sherif in Toronto

Same building move

The gentlemen came on time , moved everything smoothly and efficiently .Highly recommend their services .

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Moving

Amazing service. Arrived on time, had a great attitude throughout the move even though we came across several obstacles. Would use them again without a doubt.

Thanks

0 reviews Burlington, ON

Movers Large Home to Small Home

Major downsize house move 4,000 square feet to 1,200 square feet. Gentlemen were very helpful and solutions oriented. Took great care with wrapping items and securing them. Patient and pleasant on what was an extremely long and difficult day. A lot of rework needed to figure out where things could go as house also under renovation with very limited options. Had the proper equipment to work safely and efficiently. Very good hourly rate and three movers. Greatly appreciated all they did these guys work hard and fast even with being hourly. I had to change the moving date a couple of times due to renos they did not charge extra even when it ended up being on a Sunday. I was happy with the rate and service and would definitely use and recommend them again.

Thanks a lot

Moving

The best moving company i have ever used. I've moved 4 times with different movers before but Alpha Movers exceeded all my expectations.
They were on time, clean and carefully wrapped all furniture from my one bedroom apartment. Will be using them again now on

Thanks

Moving from apartment to house

Contacted Alpha movers and they were able to accommodate my move on very short notice. Serge and his team arrived early, they were extremely organized and very careful with the furniture. These guys know what they are doing, very polite and with a great sense of humour which really helped reduce my stress level. Their prices were very reasonable and I feel I got more than what I paid for. I hope I don’t need to move again but if I do I will certainly call Serge. I recommend them highly and am extremely happy with the moving service that they provide. Excellent service and the best movers!!!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Moving on 8 August in GTA

Sergery and his team did a great job - they arrived on time, managed the delivery very well, and there was no damage to items moved. Very happy with the services received and I would recommend Sergey to anyone looking for energetic and punctual moving company. Thank you for the hardwork and great service.

Christopher Lai from Mississauga
Christopher Lai from Mississauga

Moving Service

Sergei and his team arrived early and got started right away. Once they determined the order of things to go they moved quickly but VERY carefully. They expertly disassembled furnitures and secure them into the truck. I completely forgot to deal with the washer and dryer disconnections and they gave me tools and pointers to disconnect them (I understand for many reasons they are not allowed to do it, not that they don’t want to).
We had an extra stop and I got to observe their driving. Sergei is definitely a safe driver. They also took the time to remind my parents to anchor the big bookshelf before they put anything in it. They offered to anchor it for them, but since they didn’t have the right drill bit for cement wall the team were disappointed they couldn’t take care of that (seriously, not overselling).
We were very satisfied with their service. Who said Russians cannot be gentlemen, Sergei and his boys are true gentlemen.

More about Alpha Movers

Toronto Moving Company “Alpha Movers” welcomes you to our site!
---
Alpha Movers is a leading moving professional service in Toronto GTA and surrounding areas. For over 20 years, our company works with a diverse range of clients, from residential to corporate, including the Catholic School Board, AIDS Committee of Toronto, Toronto Youth Theatre, Youth Without Shelter, etc.
---
We provide a crew of experienced and courteous professionals, clean, fully equipped modern moving trucks, full line of packaging supplies. Our customers get friendly, professional advice on planning their relocation and costs involved.
---
We want you to be informed and prepared. We know full well how painful your move can be that is why we try to meet your needs in time and quality.
With a 24/7 service, you can reach us at any time. Our team services residential moves including but not limited to Apartments, Houses, and Condos.
---
Call for a free quote today at 416-704-3676!