Alpha Movers

Paul R.
Paul R.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

Very happy with the whole experience. Smooth moving, professional movers, on time. Great to deal with, will definitely do business again.

alexkhaskin
alexkhaskin

Condo relocation

Fast and reliable service. Hard working boys. No damages. Very happy. Would use them again

irynaravska
irynaravska

Moving my house

Great company. Used them already twice. Always on time. Very careful with my belongings. Hard workers

Richard M.
Richard M.

3 Bedroom Apartment into a house

The guys who came to move me were efficient from start to finish. Everything was moved carefully and safely. Price was very reasonable especially considering other companies I phoned, quoted me twice the amount. Highly recommended !!!!

tatkhob
tatkhob

Moving

Highly professional movers. We use them for years. Always careful with our belongings . Highly recommended. Thanks again

alenka0305ca
alenka0305ca

Moving my townhouse

Highly professional movers. I would use them again. It was a long day but nothing was broken or damaged. Thanks again

georgebest123best
georgebest123best

Moving on 17th

Very pleased
They were very careful with my furniture
Lots of moving blankets
Very friendly and professional team
I would use them again
10 stars

seta1971
seta1971

Moving my condo

Hard working team. Came on time. Very friendly. No damages whatsoever. I would highly recommend them

Thanks a lot

HL in North york
HL in North york
1 review NORTH YORK, ON

Moving from one condo unit to another building

Similar bad experience as the previous post. The two movers never introduced themselves and were rather rude. They did not bring protective mats and tapes, so the furniture were loaded as is. Our brand new sofa ended up with a deep/wide scratch in one corner, and the cushions also got dirtied. Although they showed up on time, these two movers were highly UNprofessional. They even seem disgruntled. Would never deal with Alpha Movers ever again.

So sorry to hear that. I will make sure to address the issues to moving team

george in North york
george in North york
1 review North York, ON

Toronto Moving Company Alpha Movers

We contacted Alpha Movers over 2 month ago. Tony came over our house and gave us an estimate. Move went very smooth. Guys are really professionals and they we really friendly. Thanks again for great service. Will recommend

More about Alpha Movers

Toronto Moving Company “Alpha Movers” welcomes you to our site!
---
Alpha Movers is a leading moving professional service in Toronto GTA and surrounding areas. For over 20 years, our company works with a diverse range of clients, from residential to corporate, including the Catholic School Board, AIDS Committee of Toronto, Toronto Youth Theatre, Youth Without Shelter, etc.
---
We provide a crew of experienced and courteous professionals, clean, fully equipped modern moving trucks, full line of packaging supplies. Our customers get friendly, professional advice on planning their relocation and costs involved.
---
We want you to be informed and prepared. We know full well how painful your move can be that is why we try to meet your needs in time and quality.
With a 24/7 service, you can reach us at any time. Our team services residential moves including but not limited to Apartments, Houses, and Condos.
---
Call for a free quote today at 416-704-3676!