Clonard Electrical Ltd

Toronto ON M5V
Clonard Electrical Ltd

Reviews for Clonard Electrical Ltd

Basement Electrical

Mark was proficient, reliable and professional in his attitude and demeanour. He arrived on time. His work was top rate and finished quickly. He left the job spotless. He listened to my request and offered a solution. I recommend him for other homeowners.

Thank you so much for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you and working with you on your electrical project.
Looking forward to working with you again on any electrical needs you may have in the future
Thanks again

Allen G.
Allen G.

Construction

As carpenters and General Contractor, we only use Clonard Electrical on our projects.

Mark is not only knowledgeable with fair prices, but he is clean, trustworthy, and reliable. I have absolutely no concerns leaving Mark or any of Clonard Electrical’s staff in my client’s property as I know I am in good hands.

I highly recommend any fellow GC’s or potential clients to reach out to Clonard for their electrical needs.

Thanks so much for the review. Glad to hear your happy with our contribution. It's a pleasure to work with you guys.

More about Clonard Electrical Ltd

Clonard Electrical provides a range of electrical services from design and installation of new electrical fit outs to upgrades and repairs for electrical, data and fire alarm systems.

​We offer a prompt and competitive service tailored to your business needs and pride ourselves on high-quality workmanship delivered with minimum impact to our customers.