Homes Makeover Ltd.

General Contractors
Toronto ON M5V
General Contractors
Homes Makeover Ltd.

Reviews for Homes Makeover Ltd.

SavvyShopper2
SavvyShopper2

Complete Bathrooms Renovations

Our builder home had toilet and shower plumbing in an exterior wall which froze in the winter. I called Marco and he came out within days to give me a competitive quote but promised special attention. He has a sincere and trustworthy demeanour. He didn’t let me down. He went above and beyond and treated us as he would his own family. He was respectful of our family, our home, our time and our money. He exceeded our high expectations with superior work, on time and on budget considering we replaced everything in our 2 bathrooms. I strongly suggest that if you need quality home renovations done, consider Marco at Homes Makeover Ltd.

Thank you JENNIFER it was my pleasure working on your home thank you again.

Marzieh b.
Marzieh b.

Basement renovation

Easy to work with very clear good communication work very good quality details everything good behind the finishes work was done right to i could say if you are looking for a Renuvation guy contact Marco from Homes makeover LTD

Kev m.
Kev m.

Powder room and master washroom

Homes makeover talked it and walked it as well. Great job boys. Thx Marco. Expectations were all met.

It thank as very nice to meet you and thank you trusting to give me the chance to do the project enjoy thank you.

Nicoleta
Nicoleta
2 reviews Aurora, ON

House renovation

I hired Homes Makeover for a complete house renovation, my experience with this company was very good, I had no difficulties communicating with the company and everything that I wanted was done perfectly. Everything was also finished by the dead lines and no extensions were needed. I definitely recommend Homes Makeover.

Thank you very much it was a big project it was my pleasure to handle it and make it exactly the way you want thank you so much for the opportunity.
Marco

More about Homes Makeover Ltd.

- What we do:
It’s all going about making ideas happen. Nor again is there anyone who loves or pursues or desires
Homesmakeover was established in 2019. Our projects include complete home renovation, bathroom renovation, kitchen complete, basement renovation and remodelling projects. We’ve been serving clients throughout GTA for more than a decade. From small to big, Homesmakeover can handle your project.
We do whatever it takes to ensure every project is completed on time, stays on the budget and follow the standards and specifications. We take the time to learn about our client’s needs, goals, and budget, so that the end result not only meets, but exceeds our client’s expectations.
Check more of our projects and follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/marco_homesmakeover/

General Contractors, Basement Renovation, Bathroom Renovation, and Kitchen Planning & Renovation
Carpentry Framing; General Contractor; Basement Renovations; Bathroom Renovations; Kitchen Renovations; Build Sunroom Enclosure; Install Elevator or Chairlift; Build Gazebo or Freestanding Porch; Multiple Room Renovation; Build Outdoor Kitchen; Install, Repair or Replace Caulking; Bathroom Renovations; Bathroom Designs; Bath or Kitchen; Install or Repair Bathtub Liner and Shower Surround; Install or Replace Bathtub; Install or Replace Shower; Acoustic Ceiling Tiles Install; Basement Renovations; Kitchen Renovations; Kitchen Designs; Bath or Kitchen;
Bathroom Renovations; Kitchen Renovations; Basement Renovations; Complete House Renovations; Custom Renovations
2005
E-Transfer; Cash; Cheques
Yes, please ask for details