Gledhill Masonry

Reviews for Gledhill Masonry

Lois
Lois

Brick garden retaining wall

Jason built a low wall around my front garden. He recommended a very attractive brick and worked hard to finish the job quickly. He was always punctual, polite and kept me informed of the progress.

Hi Lois. Thank you very much for your review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any future work you might have! Cheers!

L in Toronto
L in Toronto

Back Patio

Jason did a fantastic job on my back patio! I've dreaded going into my backyard because there was never a nice place to sit, but now there is! All thanks to Jason! Jason was always punctual, polite and did a thorough clean up job when he was finished! HIGHLY recommend.

Hi L it's Jason. Thank you so much for the amazing review. I'm pleased to hear you are happy with your patio. I really enjoyed working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact me with future work you need done! Cheers!

More about Gledhill Masonry

Gledhill Masonry is a company with over 4 years of experience. We specialize in Chimneys, Brickwalls, Patios, Stone Walls, and everything in between. We service the areas of Toronto & GTA, including but not limited to Ajax, Newmarket, and Mississauga. Call us for a quote today at 6474547472!