Marina Medina Design

Marina Medina Design

Reviews for Marina Medina Design

Private User reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Main floor renovation

Marina is absolutely incredible. We embarked on a complete redesign of our main floor living area, and were fortunate enough to be put in touch with Marina by our GC. Prior to working with Marina, we had worked with a large design/build company, who we paid to produce a set of concept designs. Having never gone through this experience previously, we didn't know any better, and are so thankful to have been put in touch with Marina. The difference was night and day! Marina helped us redesign the concept, and brought an amazing artist's eye to our entire design process. Her tastes are impeccable and eye for design is very impressive. And incredibly, we did all of this remotely from Ottawa, while she worked from Vancouver.

Despite finishing our work with her well before the start of construction, Marina was there for us throughout the entire 4.5 month construction process. Her customer service is second to none, and it felt like we were her only clients (which obviously isn't the case). We are now in our home, and couldn't be happier. There is absolutely no way we could have done this without her. No question. And working with her was incredibly easy and fun. I would 100% work with Marina again, and very much recommend her to anyone considering anything related to home design. My only regret is not knowing about Marina at the very start of our process!

Thank you, Marina for all of your wonderful assistance! She is incredibly skilled at what she does - an absolute professional and pleasure to work with. There is no way you will regret working with Marina.

Steve and Ramona, thank you for the opportunity to work together, for being open to my ideas and for bringing a lot of your own fun ideas to the table! I hope that your home brings you a lot of joy in the years to come :)

Thank you also for this kind review :)

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent designer

I have worked with Marina on my house renovation project. She assisted me on the interior designed. She is very professional and easy to work with. She listen and digest the my wish list and turn them into reality - something very pratical which I asked for at the beginning. One thing I'd like to mention is she did accommodate my crazy work schedule to have project conversation during weekend and weekday evening. I'd recommmend Marina if you look for someone to work with you on home design/renovation project. no matter the size of the project.

Luna Lee in Vancouver
Luna Lee in Vancouver

condo renovation design service

It was a great experience to work with Marina.
She is professional, on time at meetings and replying to our emails.
All our requirements were meticulously reflected in the design. We especially like her ideas of the storage parts.
She has an excellent eye for choosing materials and props.
We like her works very much and it was very helpful in working with the constructor.
Although we were not good at English, she communicated with us gently and actively. We are deeply grateful for it.
Thank you so much Marina!

Thank you, Luna and Lucas! It was my pleasure to work with you on this project.

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We hired Marina Medina to create a kitchen concept and design for our house and we are very happy to recommend her to anyone in need of a designer. She was very knowledgeable, experienced and professional with a keen eye for detail. We communicated our needs and wants and she was able to deliver a design that included those details and more using the space that we had. Marina is a pleasure to work with and we would not hesitate to use her services again.

Suzette in Vancouver
Suzette in Vancouver

Deck Design

Marina was so amazing to work with. Thoughtful and efficient. She captured what we were looking for on our deck design with ease and style. We had a few change requests which she completed quickly. Would highly recommend Marina!!

Thank you, Suzette. I enjoyed working with you on this project.

Anthony in Vancouver
Anthony in Vancouver

Home Renovation

Marina was instrumental in our 2,400 sq ft ocean front home renovation.
She completed drawings (interior, exterior, layouts and elevations), permit applications, finish selections and schedules, and interior decorating.
Her professionalism, knowledge and communication made the process easy. Especially her communication, it really helped manage our timeline and expectations. Whenever there were issues or questions, she addressed them quickly for us.

Anthony, thank you for your kind words. It's been a pleasure to work with you on your home renovation on the beautiful Sunshine Coast.

Laura
Laura
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Design concept for 2 bathrooms and bar

Marina is wonderful! We loved all her suggestions (which has never happened with anyone else). She was delightful to deal with and very responsive. She provided practical advice that we really appreciated. We would definitely use Marina again and highly recommend her to anyone else.

Thank you, Laura! It was a pleasure to work with you.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Total custom home design

We could not be more thrilled with our outstanding design experience with Marina Medina Design. My husband and I hired Marina to design our custom home, and we were completely blown away with the exceptional service and care we received at each step of the process. From dreaming up the design of our home to selecting the final finishing touches, Marina was extremely knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and incredibly skilled. She was our trusted right-hand woman throughout the entire process, and we quickly learned that we were working with a true expert. She is the perfect blend of professional, caring, accessible, and artistically brilliant with impressive attention to each and every detail. We were in exceptional hands from start to finish, and we are absolutely in love with our dream home- thanks to Marina. We will forever be grateful to her and cannot recommend her highly enough.

Angela, it's been a delightful process and I thoroughly enjoyed collaborating with you on the design ideas and guiding you through the process. I hope that you enjoy your lovely home for many years to come!!!

Looking for Interior Design pros in Vancouver?