JPF Flooring and Renovation

JPF Flooring and Renovation

Reviews for JPF Flooring and Renovation

daverhydderch
daverhydderch

Multiple products (from hardwood refinishing to new carpet)

I’ve used and recommended JPF Flooring for years. They are always very responsive and easy to work with. Any client I’ve referred them to has always spoken highly on the level of service and the quality of the work done

Realtor Dave! Thank you for the review and continuous partnership! We strive to match your quality of service for a consistent approach to serving Calgarians. Serving clients should be easy! Again, very grateful.

Ingram's F.
Ingram's F.

Resedential and Commercial projects.

As a Contractor we hired JPF Flooring to partner on several residential and commercial projects. They have done one hardwood

refinish natural stain. They also updated a rental property with new plush carpet, and dark stain hardwood to bring the home up to

date for my client. JPF Flooring also installed over 1000sqft of carpet tile at a Mission Thrift Store, just to name a few. All

of my projects had high communication, they advised us of product selection and best care practices. Jarrod and his team have a

large crew with the knowledge of installing multiple products in both residential and commercial projects.

Thank you Ken for your partnership and support. We enjoy serving your clients and being apart of the construction process. Grateful for your commitment and trust, til' next time

Emilia
Emilia
0 reviews Redwood Meadows, AB

Rental Property Floor Replacement

I contacted JPF Flooring to help with my rental property. There was quit a bit of damage from my renters with pet damage on the floors and baseboards. They advised carpet removal in the bonus room and bedrooms, Vinyl Plank in the main and bathrooms. This was resolved for me before the next rental contract with a quick measure and installation process. My husband and I have used them for our other rentals and personal home. Paries & Jarrod is easy to communicate with and they educate us on the flooring process each time.

Thank you for the review! Your attention to detail and wanting the best for your renters was incredible. We love working with clients who care. We appreciate all your referrals and continuous partnership on projects.

Lamont S.
Lamont S.

Bedroom and Living Room Renovation

Our first project with JPF involved updating the flooring in our 3 Bedroom Home. After having two previous contractors missing appointments and another going completely MIA we were referred to Jarrod and his Team at JPF. It was a completely professional and pleasurable experience from start to finish.. The product we chose to use ended up having some minor defects that appeared after installation. To the unprofessional eye (this guy) I wouldn’t know there was an issue. Jarrod came by after his Team did the installation to ensure we were satisfied. After his careful inspection he noticed something with the material that would cause an issue years down the road. He immediately contacted the supplier after walking us through the issue, in plain English. We ended up getting the floor redone and new materials sent in short order (at no additional cost to us) saving us thousands down the road. Owning multiple revenue properties we’d dealt with the good and the bad contractors over the years.. JPF falls under the GREAT part of that scale. We have since used them for a Living Room project and were equally pleased with the results. Highly recommended!

Lamont, we appreciate this detailed review of our services and care. It is always a pleasure to work on your flooring projects. With renovations, things don't always run perfectly but we hope to show we only want the best. We look forward to serving you again.

Sherri J.
Sherri J.

Replace flooring in my townhouse

I am very pleased with the product and workmanship. Jarrod helped me pick a flooring color and style that I am extremely happy with and have had numerous compliments on. The installation was "seamless" and the care and attention to detail by the installation team was greatly appreciated.

Awesome Sherri! Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction. The entire team from JPF enjoyed your home, hospitality and cooperation through the entire installation process.

More about JPF Flooring and Renovation

JPF Commercial Floor Coverings is a family own and operated flooring
business. Jarrod Johnson founded JPF in 2012; from day one his focus was
to take his small installation crew to a level of multiple teams and partnerships serving both
the public and business clients to the highest level of safety and satisfaction.

JPF will continue our journey to be Calgary’s choice in flooring for the
years to come. JPF is known for providing world-class products,
professional installation, education on products plus care and longevity.