FAE Design Studio

Reviews for FAE Design Studio

Nina
Nina

Home furnishing

I Hired Afsan for furnishing my condo, she was personally there every step of the way. throughout the entire process I did not feel that I was a client rather she treated me as a family member and as if she was furnishing her sisters house. She worked with my budget even though it was low for the square footage and my taste. Everyone loves what she has done to the place and I have been recommending her to all :)

Thank you Nina, it was a pleasure working for you

Kian S.
Kian S.
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home interior design and decoration

FAE helped me to decorate and design my new home in an amazing way.
There is no one person comes to my home and won’t be surprised by the design.
My home becomes my sanctuary and keeps me in peace and motivated for my life.
Highly recommended

It was a pleasure working with you

Hannah
Hannah

Basement Renovation

We hired Afsana and her team a few years ago to remodel our basement. My house was 60 years old so very retro basement. I was looking for something modern and also wanted to add a bathroom and another bedroom down there . They did an amazing job and stayed within our budget. Of course we sold the house a year after:(

I had a wonderful time working with you both, Hope to work with you again in the future projects

More about FAE Design Studio

Detecting the issue and resolving it with design, I work with local suppliers and vendors. The scope of work could be as small as decluttering your office to increase productivity. Design is not a luxury its a necessity, and my goal is answering your needs.