Tapers & Trowels

Tapers & Trowels

Reviews for Tapers & Trowels

Carolynn in Toronto
Carolynn in Toronto

Mudding taping and sanding bathroom and hallway

I found Tenzing to be very reliable professional and respectful. He honored his price and timeframe. He did a wonderful job taping our hallway and bathroom and patching a number of holes in walls around the house. Impossible to tell there are seams anywhere. Many thanks Tenzing. We wouldn't hesitate to hire you for future work at our home and would definitely recommend you to friends.

Thank you for your time jotting some of your thoughts and experiences with me. I'm delighted to hear that you are happy with my work. And also my pleasure to work for you again in the future.

Silvana
Silvana

Popcorn ceiling removal

I hired Tenzing to remove the popcorn ceiling through out my condo. Of all the people who provided quotes he was actually the only one who took the time to visit my home. His price was reasonable compared to the other quotes I got. They worked quickly, efficiently and left my home very neat. Removal of popcorn ceiling can be quite a messy job and I was thrilled to not come home to a huge mess. I would definitely recommend Tenzing and his team. Thank you!

Thank you for having us.

Smoothing popcorn ceilings

Friendly and hard working, Tenzin made 4 trips to complete the job. He was very responsive and the ceilings look great. I would have no hesitation recommending Tapers & Trowels to my friends and family. Thanks Tenzin!

Thanks Vahn. Your ceiling was popcorn being painted so it need several coats to make it look perfect.

duran
duran
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Popcorn Ceiling Removal

A kitchen project expanded into a main floor project and I needed the popcorn ceiling gone. Started searching on Kijiji but ended up on Homestars. Did a request for quote and Tenzing was the first to respond and follow up. He was professional, polite and had great suggestions. I liked the fact he had solid experience, was easy to talk to and he wasn't pushy. He even answered his phone while he was on vacation. The quote was good as well as the timeline. Him and his crew arrived on time, did a great job and finished ahead of schedule and even did a little extra work too. His crew was also respectful and clean. When the time comes to renovate the upstairs I will be sure to give him a call.

Thanks for the review. And I would love to do your upstair parts too.

Bill
Bill

removal of popcorn finish on ceiling

Tenzing quoted the job at a good price, started work the next day, and completed all work and clean-up in significantly less time than he promised. We are very happy with both the work done and the clean-up, and would be quite comfortable working with him again.

Thanks Bill for letting me remove your ceiling popcorn. I really enjoyed working in your place.

Gary
Gary
1 review Aurora, ON

Popcorn ceiling removal, plastering, sanding and painting

Tenzing was simply amazing with his quality of work. We asked him to do the entire house including the bedrooms and their closets. He was extremely meticulous with attention to detail and very careful by covering all the floors and the walls before starting the removal process.

He did an impeccable popcorn removal job, and after plastering and sanding, the ceiling started to look smooth and extremely modern after the first coat of paint. After making some adjustments in smoothing out any remaining waviness, he sanded again those areas and painted as well.

He left the house after vacuuming every room.

The entire project took 4 full days with almost 3 people.

I would definitely recommend him for this job.

Thanks Gary, it was really nice working for your new bungalow and I wish you and your family have a healthy, prosperous and joyful life in your new home.

td.kiyee
td.kiyee

Basement renovation

Tenzing did a very good job on my basement ceiling and walls. We didn’t have any problems while painting because it was really smooth. He is very easy to communicate and punctual on time. His pricing is reasonable. I highly recommend tenzing and will hire him again if needed in future.

Thank You Kuyee and hope to help you again in the future.

More about Tapers & Trowels

Tapers & Trowels is proudly serving the GTA and surrounding areas providing services for your water damage, drywall, plastering, restoration work. Contact us today to schedule your appointment.