Mango Contracting

Reviews for Mango Contracting

Alexandros T.
Alexandros T.

Outdoor walkway repair

Had a water leak in the garage because of damage to the walkway. The crew at Mango came in fixed the leaked and damaged walkway. Very professional and courteous during their time at the site.

Thank you for choosing Mango Construction and Contracting Inc. We enjoy working with you.

Outdoor fence

Mango Contracting were very professional and provided excellent quality work. They did the job on time and the price was great. They were very informative and guided us with the proper construction and material for our fence. We are very happy with the outcome. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for trusting Mango Construction and Contracting Inc. it was a pleasure to do your project

Fence

WORKMANSHIP: the fence has beautiful symmetry, all planks and posts are parallel and perfect. The door is very grand and sturdy.
ATTENTION TO DETAIL: This job was very challenging because of the irregular grade on the property and the giant tree growing through the fence line. See pictures to appreciate the time and meticulous care that was put into it.
TIMING: Came when they said they would and completed the job quickly.
COMMUNICATION: quick to provide a quote, made suggestions on design and charged exactly the amount quoted (no hidden cost).
PRICING: competitive quote, great value for professional/quality work.
Highly recommended.

Thank you for selecting Mango Construction and Contracting Inc. We have a great time working with you on your project.

Ida
Ida

Basement renovation

We replaced the floors and painted and repaired after a flood. They came in on time and on budget!

Thank you. We enjoyed working with you and your decisiveness.

stephyt_18
stephyt_18

Basement

It looks incredible. Way better than I imagined. George came with fantastic ideas that even saved us money. They created a beautiful living space with tons of storage. They were clean, organized and fast. I can't wait to call them to renovate our main floor and see what ideas they have for us. Thank you Mango for all your hard work and for giving us a beautiful living space.

It was our pleasure working on your project with your beautiful family in mind. We hope the new basement with washroom will provide your family with years of happiness.

Nadiaf82
Nadiaf82

Home Renovation

We couldn’t be happier with the renovation that Mango Contracting did for us! George and his team were super professional and very knowledgeable (they would give us tips on what materials worked best and how things could be setup to flow nicely in the space). They were a pleasure to deal with and really put in an effort to get the job done within the agreed upon timelines. I would highly recommend them and will continue to use them for any future home projects we have.

Thank you.
It was a pleasure working with you and making your kitchen vision a reality. Enjoy this functional space with your family and friends!

Jmargaris
Jmargaris
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

House Renovation

Having the opportunity to work with Mango was an absolute pleasure, everyone was extremely friendly and professional. I have dealt with various trades people and contractors over the years, and I must say this was by far the best experience I had ever had. Very reliable team, and always show up on time which in this business is apparently a hard thing to do for others. I will definitely be reaching out again the next time we need some work done in our house! Thank you guys for your exceptional service!

Thank you John. we truly enjoy the time spent working on your home. Your fireplace built ins are truly something to envy.

dimi
dimi

Kitchen Renovation - Complete Overhaul!

I hired Mango Contracting to recreate my family kitchen. The job was a complete overhaul. George and his team went to the studs of our kitchen and even removed walls.
This was my first renovation of this size, and luckily I landed a great contractor! George from Mango was not only punctual and professional - his knowledge in the industry was very appreciated. George suggested additions and solutions to make my family kitchen practical, useable, and enjoyable to host it! Additionally George was more concerned about the small details that I was, we paid close attention to ensure that my kitchen was perfect from corner to corner.
I highly recommend George and Mango Contracting.

Thank you for your kind words. We really enjoyed working with you on this kitchen renovation from start to finish.

at.cshs
at.cshs

Basement renovation

Finally we have the beautiful space that we have always wanted. Perfect fit and finish with expertly performed workmanship. Highly recommend Mango Contracting for any one of your renovation needs.

Thank you. We really enjoyed working on this beautiful basement for you. From the framing to Beautiful flooring it was our pleasure.

Russo.cht
Russo.cht
1 review Ajax, ON

Flooring

George and the team were amazing!
They Removed all the old existing hardwood and tile, and installed some beautiful engineered flooring, apx 700 sq. Ft.
As promised, they completed it in 2 days!
Incredible quality work, and a pleasure to deal with.
I Highly recommend Mango construction. You will not be disappointed.

Thank you George and team for working all weekend to ensure I was moved in on schedule!

It was our pleasure! We also thank you for providing us with the opportunity to work with you!

More about Mango Contracting

With 15 years of experience Mango Construction and Contracting is committed to providing customers with upscale designs, quality work, an incredible attention to detail, and a professionalism that is always highlighted by our clients.

Mango Construction and Contracting created in 2004, is a Toronto based construction company serving the Greater Toronto Area. Our team is led by George who developed the business with a personal mission to provide a passionate and reliable service of home renovations, remodelling and commercial construction.

Our Services include: Custom Home Building & Additions, Remodeling, Baths, Kitchens, Finished Basements, Garages, Roofing, Windows, Custom Woodworking, Outdoor Living, Decks and Porches, Commercial Construction, and Project Management

All projects completed by Mango are committed to creating practical spaces to meet our clients needs. Spaces are designed and built with an immense attention to detail and suggestions on how to better utilize the space. These efforts are incomparable to many and are always highlighted by our clients.

Mango Construction and Contracting is an insured and guaranteed company that takes great pride in every project they accept.
Our team is built upon passion, perfection, and professionalism.