Window & Gutter Cleaning

Reviews for Classy Cleanerz

Deep in Mississauga
Deep in Mississauga

Window Cleaning

I had all the windows (exteriors - 2 story detached home) cleaned by Enrico of Classy Cleanerz (on July 27, 2919). Enrico arrived on time and got right to work. He was very polite and easygoing. He did a great job on our windows - left them shiny and clean! He even removed some old caulking off one of our upstairs windows. In addition to cleaning the windows, he expertly re-attached (at minimal cost) 6 light aluminum shutters that we had removed so that they could be painted. We highly recommend Enrico of Classy Cleanerz and would not hesitate to hire him again for all our window cleaning needs.

Thanks for the review! You two were very friendly, and you were great to chat with. Appreciate the hospitality :)

ClassyCleanerz.com

cvpkjp in Oakville, Ontario CANADA
cvpkjp in Oakville, Ontario CANADA

Eaves & window cleaning

Enrico cleaned our eaves troughs and windows. He is very efficient, punctual and very pleasant . He did a wonderful job for us. He even removed and re-installed the screens. We would certainly recommend him and will ask him to do the work for us in future.
cvpkjp

I'm very happy you liked the service! Thank you for the review, I appreciate it. You two were super nice and welcoming, I really enjoyed working with you :).

ClassyCleanerz.com

Carol in Oakville
Carol in Oakville

Great Job!

I was extremely pleased with the amazing job that Enrico did and my husband was blown out of the water when he came home to find our windows sparkling clean. Enrico responded promptly to my enquiry and kept in touch until the job was complete. I strongly recommend this conscientious and highly motivated entrepreneur and will continue to hire Classy Cleanerz in the future. Thanks Enrico for a job well done!

Hi Carol, thank you for the review, it's much appreciated! It was a pleasure working on your house, great hospitality, and you two are a fantastic bunch :). I'd definitely come back anytime.

Teresa
Teresa

Window Cleaning

My first time using this company and I had a great experience. Professional and efficient service. The job was done quickly and thoroughly. Classy Cleanerz is highly recommended. I would definitely call them again.

Thank you for posting our first review! You had great hospitality and I really enjoyed our conversation at the end of the job. Appreciate it :)

More about Classy Cleanerz

At Classy Cleanerz we believe there is a better way of bringing the home detailing service to the market. Good service and good relationships come from collaboration. It's true, it can be hard to find a good, reliable, home service company. We're here to change that! 120% of your money back guaranteed if you're unsatisfied with our services.

***

All of our cleaning supplies are environmentally safe. We use the highest quality supplies available on the market. Our tools and equipment are of the latest technology. All of our supplies, tools, and equipment help us deliver a premium quality service, on top of our highest rated customer service!