Maple Mold Restoration

Reviews for Maple Mold Restoration

Leo in North york
Leo in North york

Asbestos Testing

I was really glad to have Andres and his company complete this testing. We needed a quick turnaround and he was very responsive and forthcoming with communications. A true professional. Should I need these kind of services in the future Maple Mold Restoration will be my first stop.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Mold remediation in the attic

I have never had better service when having work done on my house. They were super respectful, quick, efficient, and professional. They put genuine care into the work, and even followed up a few days after to ask if I was still happy with the job. I’m grateful for the amazing job they did. I will definitely be contacting them for future home renovations or mold issues.

Hi! We just want to say thank you for taking the time to write a review about our company. We have an awesome group of people that take the time to perform their best at what we do. Your satisfaction and happiness with our work is very important to us. We are very proud as a company to know how our costumers feel about the work we do.
Thank you very much.

Kayla in Burlington
Kayla in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Fantastic job restoring our bathroom/crawl space

We noticed water seeping out of our lower bathroom wall. Lester and Andres of Maple Restoration were at our door and ready to work just a few days later. There are a million ways I could describe the professionalism, integrity and work ethic of these two men. To sum it up in 5 top ways (that we didn't see in any other contractors we worked with during the rebuild), here you go:
1) On time!! Always on time!!
2) Prepared with paperwork to sign and equipment to work
3) Descriptive in what work they would be doing
4) Diligent in keeping us updated throughout the day
5) Safe and respectful of our home and health
We were so grateful to have people in our home that we could trust and who knew what they were doing.
If anyone has the horrible realization of water damage in their home, I highly recommend these two friendly and hardworking individuals!

Hi Kayla thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are very proud of the job that we do, and we always give our best to our costumers. We understand how stressful it can be to have a water leak damaging your property, so that is why we do our best to provide our costumers the best services.

Sam  in San Francisco
Sam in San Francisco

Mold remediation

I had mold in one of the room in the basement and I call Maple Mold Restoration for help. They were very professional from the beginning till the end. They provided me with a estimate and scope of work of what need it to be done and I was very happy with the price and how everything was going to get done. They cover and protected everything and they were very nice people and made me feel safe. I was very happy with the end result. I will definitely recommend Maple Mold Restoration.

Hey Sam we are very happy to know that you are more then happy with the job we performed at your home. This is why we give our best in everything we do. Our costumer heath and satisfaction are our priority. Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to help.

More about Maple Mold Restoration

We are a team of professional and skilled experts in all domestic spheres. We offer a wide range of services and at the same time we are always glad to help you with any unconventional household needs.

We work to ensure people’s comfort at their home, and to provide the best and the fastest help at fair prices. We stand for quality, safety, and credibility, so you could be sure about our work. Initially, we started as a company specializing in restoration services. During our successful work, we expanded our list of services. Now we are proud that we can help people with demolition, renovation, dry cleaning, reconstruction. Every member of our team is indeed good at his job and the company guarantees the quality of work.

* Mold Removal,