Y Cleaning Alberta

Reviews for Y Cleaning Alberta

Clarkshomedelivery
Clarkshomedelivery

Move Out - House Clean

Let me start with, these ladies were absolutley amazing ! They showed up on time, they worked very hard with smiles on their faces the whole time. My experience with these ladies and how well they perform the duties their set out to do was way beyond my expectation. And left me with nothing but spectacular things to say about them!
I would recommend this company to anyone who could use a lift from their responsibility of cleaning the house they move out of or any other sort of clean!
Thanks again Y CLEANERS!

Thank you so much for your review, we are very appreciate the time it took you to express your experience with us. we would be happy to serve you again.

Loren G.
Loren G.

One time cleaning

The cleaner lady was very polite and she clean very fast and very good, all my house is shiny again. I definitely will recommend this company to my friends.

Thank you, it was our pleasure.

More about Y Cleaning Alberta

We at Ycleaning Alberta have set ourselves the goal of providing professional house and office cleaning services to all our customers from all over the city, and not only.

Therefore, no matter in which area of town you live or work, Ycleaning Alberta are here for you as long as you need us. Auequally important goal we have set ourselves is to listen carefully to our customers understand what they need and adapt them to the cleaning team, materials and package that will fits them exactly with the help of the table we created and with the help of our professional workers who speak different languages, We can do it quickly and easily.

We also believe in transparency, equality and reliability moreover, in any case of dissatisfaction the customer has an address to which he can contact, we ensure to find the right solution for both parties. We treat all work orders and provide a great service.