Maas Inc.

Bill
Bill
1 review Airdrie, AB

Bathroom Renovation

I had a dream to replace my bathtub with a tiled shower and glass doors, as well as to upgrade the vanity to one with much-needed drawers.

After meeting with Aaron, and sharing my wish list, he shared his vision with me of how it could look including all the items he wanted to address to complete the project (a light in the shower, custom vanity with motion detected under counter lighting and scraping the popcorn ceiling). He asked what my dream was, and how I used the space, and then wowed me with his ideas, showing pics from other jobs that related to my ideas.

Aaron put me in touch with professionals at every step of the way, who made the journey that much more enjoyable by being the very best at what they do. Speaking to professionals like Aaron and those he works with, who very clearly know their job and know how to take a customer's thoughts and make sensible suggestions, is exactly what I needed. Paired with Aaron, who did this at every step of the process, I was more than satisfied and truly felt that everyone had my best interests at heart and wanted the best for me. I also knew I was in good hands!

Aaron's ability to accommodate my ideas and his professionalism is above grade! He paid attention to even the smallest details and the end result has me thrilled beyond words! I would invite strangers off the street to see my bathroom because it is so incredible and meets my needs in ways I hadn't even considered.

Aaron was always available, answered every call and text, made time for me, and ensured that I was happy with each and every decision and installation. I really lucked out by finding Aaron, and I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone needing a contractor. I have also told him that if anyone wants to speak to someone he's worked with before, or if they want to view his work, to put them in touch with me as I'm his biggest fan and I truly believe anyone that gets to work with him is in for their best experience ever.

Now, I'm kind of sad it's all over and I can't wait to have him and the professionals he works with, back to redo my kitchen, and upgrade the rest of my place. I need to get rid of the popcorn ceilings!

Bill,
Thankyou so much for allowing me and my team, to accomplish this project for you, and have an opportunity to work with you.
And Thankyou for your review. Very much appreciated.

More about Maas Inc.

Maas Inc was established in 2015 as a general contracting company for residential and commercial services. We do largely bathroom and kitchen renovations as well as decks and landscaping. Covering the job as a general contractor allows us to be in full control to meet declines and adhere to details specific to the client.