Canada Renos

john in Ottawa
john in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Best CONSTRUCTION COMPANY

Amazing service . Best contractors ! They are professional and they made a beautiful basement !

Their workers are on time and experienced. They are also very polite ! I would recommend this company to anyone.

Waheed you will for sure do any of my future renovations

Shouib in Ottawa
Shouib in Ottawa
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

Thank you so much wahid ! The team did a fantastic job renovating our bathroom.

They were always on time, professional, and very friendly. The job was done quickly but also done with great quality.

Highly recommend this company!

Barbara in Fredericton
Barbara in Fredericton
0 reviews , NB

Bathroom remodeling

Canada Renos did a great job renovating my washroom. It looks fabulous and the work was completed in a timely manner. The workers were polite and friendly and did a great professional job. Would definitely recommend them!

Navi in Brampton
Navi in Brampton

Basement Reno

Stay away from Wahid ( Canada Reno's )don't hire him .!!!!!stay away!!. If you still Wana hire him please Don't pay him cash money .also please get all details ( material completeion date etc )and his signature on papers before start or signing contract. he always promise he will give you upgrade but once he get money he start using cheap material with non professional worker . once he get money he don't care your work .I paid 27000$ almost 80%of full job and he just completed 50%job and he runaway . he ruined my basement .

Kathleen in Toronto
Kathleen in Toronto

Basement Renovation

Stay Away from them - Waheed from Canada Renos build a bathroom for us and they forgot to install the P trap which is what prevents the sewer gases from coming back into you home. We had to break up this new shower to fix the problem. Cost us another $1500.00 to fix this issue and repair the shower. Waheed assured me he would pay for the costs but he keeps giving us the run around and won't take responsibility for what they have done. This is a Very Serious Health Issue. He put my entire family at risk. (see photos) In addition, I paid him 95% of the cost of the full job and he only completed 70% of the work then never showed up again. On the work he did complete, he was 6 weeks late of the project. Finishes are terrible as well. He had the outlet for the Dryer inside the wall - dangerous. Baseboards are terrible, finishes on the walls are also (see photos)

she doesn't explain that she didn't pay my 1900 plus extra job I did for her and her expectation was too much ,she paid for basic materials but she always push me to give her high quality materials and I bought her 750 vanity as she said she will pay me extra 500 for vanity which she didn't .she had big problem with other contractor too if any contractor want to work with this client plz write everything and take her Singh cuz she will turn back and says no I didn't say that

ZubyN
ZubyN

Bathroom renovation

The work was done very professionally, with good quality materials and executed beautifully, I did not have to worry about anything , Great company to work with.

neela.rafati
neela.rafati

Kitchen Renovation

Very professional and high quality work. Would definitely recommend to others and would love to use them again in the near future.

arian.rafati128
arian.rafati128

Kitchen renovations

He was very professional and paid close attention to all details to meet our expectations. Would definitely rehire him for future renovations and highly recommend him if you want the job done right the first time!

Thank you kindly! Looking forward to woking with you on your next project.

Najia
Najia

Kitchen Remodelling

Great team! Very professional and detail oriented. They finished my project in a timely manner- would definitely recommend them.

Thank you so much for your kind words.

More about Canada Renos

Waheed founder of Canada Renos has 11 years of experience in the Renovation Industry. The key to succeed over such a long period of time has been the one thing that defines Canada Renos whihch is its customer service, fair prices and accountability. * We strive to provide an honest ...
Looking for Basement Renovation pros in Mississauga?