Royal Crown Services

Royal Crown Services

Reviews for Royal Crown Services

Efren
Efren

Crown moulding (kitchen cabinets)

I had crown mouldings installed on my kitchen cabinets recently by a "handyman" and I was so disappointed with the result. I wanted to rip that moulding right there and then! I then looked around and found Demetrius. I contacted him and he responded right away. I explained to him my situation and told me that he'll do his best to accommodate me with his busy schedule. Promptly, he met with me and he explained to me in details on how he was going to tackle the job on hand. He then contacted me as soon as his schedule opened up. He came in with a trailer full of his equipment. He and his partner were very courteous and professional. When they finished the installation of the crown moulding, I was so pleased with the result, they did such an Awesome job! So detailed oriented, fair price and very proud with their workmanship. I definitely recommend them to anyone looking for Excellence!

Hello Efren. Thank you for inviting us into your home. It was great meeting you/your spouse. Our motivation going in was to change a negative situation into a positive one. We are extremely delighted to be able to accomplish this. Enjoy your kitchen and make lots of happy memories. God bless you and thank you for the opportunity.

choice76
choice76
0 reviews Angus, ON

Complete renovation of a basement apartment

We are completely satisfied with Demetrius and Joseph's work. They were very professional in their approach. The finishing was immaculately done and is there as a testimonial to their perfection and willingness to please. We are very pleased.

Thank you Choice for the opportunity. It was a pleasure working at your home.

More about Royal Crown Services

Union certified, Professional and reliable trim carpenter. Servicing York Region and GTA. For free estimates, please contact Demetrius @ 905-868-4127. Specializing in: - Baseboard / Casing / Crown moulding installation - Wainscotting - Built ins - Closet organizer - Custom cabinetry - Kitchen cabinet installation - Interior door installation - ...
Looking for Cabinetry & Millwork pros in Newmarket?