Brownlee Home Services

Brownlee Home Services

Review for Brownlee Home Services

Private User reviews Nanaimo, BC

Deck project

I had just moved to our new home to find our BIG back deck completely rotted out and needing replacing. Everyone I called was either too busy to give me an estimate or not even interested in helping. But John from Brownlee Home Services showed up the same day I called and was able to start work almost right away! He saved me some money by being able to use some already existing material and he arrived on time everyday and put in full days until the job was done. His work was clean, accurate and I didn’t paid a dime more than what was quoted. Now I have an amazing deck to enjoy just in time for the great weather!
I highly recommend this company!

Looking for Handyman Services pros in Nanaimo?