True North Pool Service

Reviews for True North Pool Service

Sherrie
Sherrie

Hot Tub leak repair.

We chose this company due to the fast response and the pricing. We are completely satisfied with the customer service and quality of work performed.
Thank you Matthew for all your knowledge and for keeping your promise of completion before Father's Day.

Thank you for the review, I hope you're enjoying your evenings back in the hot tub.

Lee in Toronto
Lee in Toronto

Pool opening

Matthew was quite professional and helpful. He showed up ahead of time and opened the pool, cleaned the cover and water bags. Filled the pool and tested the water. Didn’t charge me for any chemicals or other surprise charges.

The pool had to fill before the water balancing and complete cleaning could be done, so a subsequent visit will happen.

His advice saved me quite a bit of money and I decided to have him come bi-weekly and maintain the pool. He stands by his quote, no hidden costs which I suffered for years from my previous company, which serviced the pool for 12 years.

I look forward to his service in the future. I will update this review in the future.

Photos show beginning and when he left. Obviously took hours to fill the pool and he promised to come back and clean it and do a chemical balance.

Left the project clean and mess free.

I'm glad you are enjoying your service, it's been my pleasure to assist you with your pool opening, And I look forward to taking care of you pool over the summer. Thank you so much for the review.

mariamrojas26
mariamrojas26

Pool maintenance

Very reliable company. They come to maintenance my pool 3 times a week and I never have to worry about a thing. Highly recommend.

I'm very happy to hear that you're enjoying our service. Thank you for your review!

Johnpfamily03
Johnpfamily03

Pool Maintenance

Matthew did a great service with the following: Water balancing, Pool vacuuming, Wall brushing, Surface cleaning, Scum line cleaning, skimmer basket clean out, added chemical treatments, filter backwashes, pump clean outs. Matthew did a general inspection also of the system to ensure everything is in good safe working order.

Thank you so much for this review! if you ever have anymore questions on you systems,or need help with anything, I would be more than happy to help you out!

More about True North Pool Service

Hello there, I'd like to take this moment to thank you for stopping on our profile.
I've been taking care of Pools For 6+ years now. On top of my wealth of knowledge and experience, I am also a centerfield pool operator. I've Worked on pools Of all size from Privet swim schools to huge Olympic pools to back yard pools. If you would like to have peace of mind in buying your new home with a pool knowing its in working and safe order give us a call, and if you want the peace of mind knowing every week that a certified pool company has taken care of the pool for you and taken the guesswork out of the chemical handling give us a call.

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
-One time visit $50 -Weekly cleaning service $50(per visit) -Biweekly cleaning service $50(per visit) -Opening/Closing $250 -Buying or Selling $200 -Chemicals Cost per chemical -repairs $50 for labor + repair -If you don't see a service here that fits your needs you can special request jobs cost per job
-Chemical Balancing -Water Line Scum Cleaning -Vacuuming -Surface Skimming -Skimmer Cleanouts -Pump Cleanout -Filter Backwash -Power Washing -Green Pool Clean up -Repairs -Setup -Chemical Supply -Inspection
Pools,Hot tubs, Ponds
Cash,Etransfer,Visa,Master Card,Debit,Apple/Google pay
Certified Pool Operator
PROJECT RATE
Weekly cleaning $50, biweekly cleaning $75, Buying or Selling Inspection $200, Opening/Closing $250,