Galeforce Masonry

Reviews for Galeforce Masonry

Courtney
Courtney

Limestone floor cleaning.

Ian and his team were hired to clean my floors throughout my home. They were an absolute pleasure to work with from the get-go. The professionalism and attention to detail were second to none. They made the process so easy for me as a homeowner. They ensured that our furniture was well protected through the process. I'm so impressed with the result and would hire Ian and Galeforce Masonry again in a heartbeat. Highly recommend this team of professionals.

Hi Courtney, thanks so much for your kind review and nice words. You where an absolute pleasure to work with, thanks for allowing us into your home.

Richard
Richard

Stone Patio with Retaining Wall

Galeforce Masonry is a GREAT company!

Ian, the owner, is extremely professional, courteous, and all around a great guy to work with. Ian was quick to give us a very detailed estimate, as well as a time-frame of when the project would be completed. Throughout the project, he was easy to get a hold of and gave us updates along the way. Ian was always prompt, and kept the site (our backyard) clean and tidy. What we also appreciated, was Ian’s attention to detail. He was meticulous, and ensured that everything was perfect.

We knew we hired a great company, when our neighbours commented on how polite and thoughtful he was.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ian and Galeforce Masonry. If you want high quality work, done by a professional, Galeforce Masonry and Ian is your team!

We enjoyed our experience so much, that we will be hiring Ian and Galeforce Masonry again (next spring) to restore our brick fireplace!

I feel like I keep on getting lucky with clients like the both of you! thanks so much Richard for having / trusting me to build your dream. The whole process was a lot of fun! I look forward to working with you both in the near future. Thanks again.

cdan
cdan

Large amount of stone repair and rejuvenation

Galeforce Masonry did excellent, meticulous work on time with a pleasant, respectful attitude and fair price

wow thanks so much for the kind works. Honestly it's always a pleasure doing work with you.

More about Galeforce Masonry

* please have a look at our Instagram account while our website is under-construction @galeforcemasonry *

after serving over 10 years at one of the largest masonry companies in the country Ian Sutherland formed Galeforce Masonry to help the building industry deal and navigate the many complex issues that surround masonry and especially that out stonework in particular. Ian has had vast experiences with some of the best historical buildings in Toronto or even as far away as Calgary or Ottawa.