The Electrician

csmith
csmith
1 review Kitchener, ON

Basement and Kitchen electrical work

I have used Mike on two occasions. The first was a complete wiring of my basement. The second was a rewiring of my kitchen.

In both cases Mike’s work was excellent. He provided invaluable advice on how I could improve what I wanted and save money. He was completed when he said he would be and was willing to come back and make some little changes I requested.

Thanks Cal! I look forward to working with you again!

nick
nick
1 review Puslinch, ON

Electric work

They installed electric panel on industrial lot
Great job done. Excellent work
They finished work on time

Thanks Nick! Its been a pleasure working with you over the past year.

More about The Electrician

With over 20 years of experience in the trade. I'm now an independent contractor serving the Tri-city area. I take great pride in my work, and keeping a good repor with all my clients.