A&A Setting Stone Inc

A&A Setting Stone Inc

Reviews for A&A Setting Stone Inc

Alit
Alit

Out door living. Never been better.

Refaceced my front of home with stone.
Results and services where exceptionally amazing and accomadating. Back yard stone work. Looks and feels like an oasis.
As a result my parents where so impressed they are using him aswell.

Aris A.
Aris A.
1 review Ajax, ON

Exterior Wall

We would like to thank Billy for the fabulous job which he and his crew completed for us. Now exterior wall looks wonderful with the stone that they installed. We were here when they did the work for us and were able to see how dedicated they all were. There was no exception to detail. The friendliness and professionalism did not go unnoticed. We would recommend A

Matthew.D
Matthew.D

Concrete footings, brick work, concrete block and concrete slab.

Bledi From A&A Setting Stone is one of the best contractors I have come across in a long time.
He is a straight up and honest individual.
They have done multiple projects for me over the past few years.
Each project was completed on time, the pricing has always been fair but his quality of work and attention to details are outstanding!
A&A Setting Stone is the type of company that exceeds your expectations time and time again.
You will not be disappointed using A&A Setting Stone.

Pedja
Pedja

General contracting- concrete work

We have been working with Bledar from A&A setting stone for last two years and we can not be happier than we are curently with A&A.
In many occasions they proofed themself as highly profesional contractors. We hired Bledar and his crew to attend one very chalenging undepining project in Downtown Toronto where we had a neighbouring houses less than a foot close to our wall and I must say they did the work that even our steuctural engineer and building inspector were amazed with final result.

We will still be using A&A and recomending them to anybody that need highly profesional , carrying, flexible,knowledgeable contractors.

Pedja from Rosewood design build inc.

leilash7
leilash7

Renovation

I worked with this company for several renovation projects. Bledar and his crew are so reliable . They do the job fast, professionally, and in high quality.
As a renovator , I was completely satisfied of what they did ( concrete in basement, masonry, waterproofing, and wall removal).
I highly recommend him.

Ray
Ray

Addition foundation, basement slab.

Billy is my the best professional masonary and concrete guy. He does the job professionally within the time frame and budget. Wont need to call anyone else as long as he is around :)

Lina
Lina

Walkout stairs, concrete floor for basement, block foundation walls

The A&A setting stone company provided us with excellent work and advise.
Price was excellent for this project and so was the level of professionalism
Bledi and his crew were very punctual and quick to respond to our emails and phone calls which put us at ease
I would definitely recommend Bledi for any similar work. We were both impressed and pleased with the outcome

More about A&A Setting Stone Inc

A&A Setting Stone Inc has been in business for 26 years specializing in foundation walls , concrete blocks bricks and stone, concrete slab, waterproofing, opening for windows and doors, underpinning. Every kind of wall can be cut out. Quick , clean and done right away.