Woody Wood Decker

Iamamilynne
Iamamilynne
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Backyard makeover

This company is NOT what they claim. At first they are so accommodating and nice and tell you what you want to hear. Afterwards they are terrible.

They ACTUALLY have zero knowledge on landscaping or patio/stone work and are just going with the flow most of the time. I honestly think they use YouTube as they go.

My 900 square foot patio (after a month of being "finished" ) needs to be completely ripped up as it was not installed correctly. My stairs are already sinking and my sod was poorly installed. It's a hack job and I'm disappointed in myself for not listening to reviews before I hired this company. Hopefully you will not make the same mistake.