LI Cleaning Services

Reviews for LI Cleaning Services

Ana
Ana

Cleaning Service

I would, and have, recommended Larissa to my family and friends. Her attention to detail is amazing and she really took the time to listen to my needs/wants for my home. Not only is she great at what she does, but she is such a lovely, trustworthy person as well! Highly recommend both Larissa and anyone trained by her. Her rates are incredibly competitive as well.

Ana,
Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us and for such a great and detailed feedback!

STUDIO P
STUDIO P

Great Home Cleaning Service

Ingrid is hardworking, reliable and provides excellent cleaning services. She is super responsive, takes direction well, and my house feels so nice and clean every time she leaves. I am a working mom with twin babies and I'm really happy I can count on Ingrid's cleaning services every month to help keep my house in order (and keep me sane!). Highly recommend!

Thank you, Priya!
Really appreciate you taking time to post such a great review for us.

Maya N.
Maya N.

House cleaning

Ive been using LI cleaning services for several months and Im thrilled to have finally found a reliable, punctual and thorough cleaning service. Ingrid is always on time, has a wonderful attitude, brings her own cleaning supplies and does an excellent job cleaning my (very messy) house twice a month. I have used other cleaners in the past and never been this satisfied. I have even recommended LI cleaning services to other friends and family and they have all been happy with the service. If you are looking for a cleaner, I would highly recommend this company!

Thank you very much Maya!
We are proud to be chosen as your favorite cleaning company!

Home cleaning

Larissa and her team are simply the best. They are timely, organized and get the work done very quickly and effectively! I look forward to every time she comes over and saves my home - helping it look beautiful and clean once again!! <3

We're really grateful for this beautiful review!

Ryan Johnson in Toronto
Ryan Johnson in Toronto

Bi-weekly house cleaning services

I have been using LI Cleaning service for a while now, and they are always on time, great communicators, and always do a fantastic job. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for reliable housekeepers.

Thanks a lot for this review, Ryan.

Bruna in Toronto
Bruna in Toronto

house cleaning

L&I Cleaning services were great, they clean my house every two weeks. I highly recommend the services!

Thank you so much Bruna!

Great

Apartment cleaning
140$

The service was amazing!
The cleaner was very professional and efficient, cleaning my 2 beds apart
Thank you Larissa for sending me the best cleaner on your team.

Thank you so much!

House cleaning services

The cleaning is very thorough in every room and particular attention is paid to the kitchen and bathrooms, which are crucial. They bring their own cleaning supplies and complete the job in a few hours. The garbage is removed from each room and taken out. They are on time and have not cancelled once the date is arranged. we have been using this cleaning service for six months now. We have a three story house and a basement, so the price is based on size of the house. We are very satisfied with the job.

Linda,
Thanks a lot for such a detailed and wonderful review!

Service

Excellent work and great detail taken
Price was very good
They were on time and were all very nice people
They provided their own supplies and vacuums
No issues with their work
Great job

220$

Thank you so much!

Bob from Toronto
Bob from Toronto

Home Cleaning Service

Not only is Larissa a pleasure to deal with I have always found her to be reliable, conscientious, professional while the quality of her work is beyond reproach!

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with us and for such a great feedback!

More about LI Cleaning Services

L&I Cleaning Services is a Residential & Commercial Cleaning Company serving the Toronto and Greater Toronto Area. We specialize in House and Apartments cleanings Move In/ Out Post Construction Offices We work closely with Realtors, Builders, and Owners/ Managers ensuring each job is done correctly, and form relationships to make ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Woodbridge?