Trendy Cabinetry

Oshawa ON L1G 1Z7

Reviews for Trendy Cabinetry

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Quartz countertop install

Jody was a delight to deal with from beginning to end. She was very quick to answer any questions and provided honest feedback when choosing the right colour. Not your typical pushy sales associate. Her customer service skills made the process quick and efficient. Any issues, she addressed right away. I would highly recommend her and her team.

Julie G.
Julie G.
0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Bathroom vanity and linen towers

I walked into Trendy Cabinetry on a whim to see their displays as I was in the market for an oversized bathroom vanity. Jody was so helpful, she provided a custom sketch and quote on the spot. We continued to chat via email while I was finalizing my order. Her emails were very prompt and friendly. The order was very cost efficient, exactly how we wanted and painted to the colour of our choice - any Benjamin Moore paint colour available. They delivered our order two weeks ahead of schedule! I can’t say how pleased we were with Jody and Trendy Cabinetry. Our finished product can be viewed at https://www.facebook.com/198130030225111/posts/2741567905881298?d=n&sfns=mo.

Lacy in Oshawa
Lacy in Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Kitchen reno for 1920 house

You won't be disappointed if you hire this company. I shopped around for months trying to decide who to hire for my kitchen reno. I decided on Trendy Cabintry because I had a good feeling the moment I walked into Jody and Patrick's store. They were never pushy and extremely patient and willing to work with me on my shoestring budget. I can't say enough about the service and the quality of the cabintry they delivered. I will definitely use this company again.

Looking for Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design pros in Oshawa?