Dynamic Design Renovations Inc

Reviews for Dynamic Design Renovations Inc

Juan in Toronto
Juan in Toronto

Superb experience!

Dynamic Design Renovations just completed an industrial reno on my restaurant in downtown Toronto, I couldn’t have asked for better contractors, from the original meeting communication was great, their execution of ideas was phenomenal as well as the quality of their workmanship, I highly recommend Dynamic Design Renovations for any type of work, small, big, residential or commercial, 5 star work!

Thank you Juan we are happy to have been able to make your renovation vision come to life .

Rodrigo in Toronto
Rodrigo in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Kitchen and bath renovation

This guys did a great job into our house, job was completed properly and on time, super friendly costumer service and reasonable price. I super recommend this company
I will call them again for our next project

Thank you was a pleasure working with you guys .

Bernie in Toronto
Bernie in Toronto

Drywall repair and flooring

Excellent customer service and workmanship. I had a flood in the basement and needed drywall repair with flooring replacement. The repair is seamlessly done with impeccable attention to details. They offered great choice of paint and materials suitable for the basement within budgets.

Was a pleasure working with you and us being able to deliver all the request you asked .

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

full home renovation

we are very pleased with the work that the team at DDRI delivered for us in getting done the full home renovation of our 2 story home in Oakville.We just bought our home and it need it a lot of attention and love to make it fell warm and cozy .We have been meeting with many contractors but one that stand out apart from the rest was the team at DDRI.
TO be more specific IOANA PROJECT MANAGER/INTERIOR DESIGN she has such high professionals and amazing ideas , advices and suggestions she went true all the details and she was very detailed on where will go very little penny that will spend .She communicated with as true the hole project even trough this pandemic she was very resourceful and we were sceptical at first cause me and my husband we already had a vision but when we shared our vision with her we felt that she understands us and our needs and what we are looking to get done especially the style I was looking for witch was cottage atmosphere . From there me and my husband we knew that they are the right contractor to do the job .On the other hand Luis the carpenter/site supervisor his attention to details ,perfection and knowledge true my husband over the roof if I can say that he felt comfortable he answered all his question/concerns and they were able to deliver back the house to us 2 days before Christmas .
FOR US FEW THINGS WHERE VERY IMPORTANT FOR US IN TERMS OF CHOOSING A CONTRACTOR WITHC ARE PROFESSIONALISM ,CLEANING-NESS AND IOANA IN PARTICULAR WE FELT SHE LISTEN TO US AND WHAT WE WANTED.

we are very happy and we recommend them to all our friends and family for sure and we look forward to work with them for any future renovations for sure .
ioana and Luis and the team at DDRI

Thank you the pal sure was ours and we were happy that we were able to deliver what you asked

Ioana

Full Apartment Unit Renovation

Luis and Ioana were excellent from beginning to end! My project included renovating a ~600 square feet apartment unit. They renovated the bathroom (tiling, shower, bathtub, toilet, vanity), installed laminate hardwood floors, installed brand-new kitchen cabinets (including quartz counter tops and a large undermount sink), and painted the entire unit. The final product was clean and of high quality.

Luis and Ioana are very reliable and trustworthy, holding their word on the cost and timeline. They are a pleasure to work with, as they continuously ensure that you are 100% satisfied with their work. I would highly recommend their services, and I will continue to use them for my future renovations.

- Angelo

Thank you so much was pleasure work with you .

Prateek in Toronto
Prateek in Toronto

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Ioana and Luis gave us our dream kitchen including breaking down walls to make it open concept and relocating our living room. They also did a fantastic job on our guest bathroom including the best fittings and finishing it in a very short time. All their professionals were super efficient and very good at their jobs which led to a fantastic result, especially during this COVID pandemic.

Thank you was a pleasure working with you on your project and be able to make all your request come true

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Complete master bathroom redesign

my master bathroom was completely gutted, including the old small shower and bathtub. All new tiles put in, a walkin shower and beautiful double sink vanity, mirrored cabinets and lights. Workmanship was impeccable! Ioana was so helpful in providing suggestions for finishes on tiles and vanity and provided suggestions of where to purchase fixtures. Louis had great suggestions of how fixtures should be placed to maximize space and value to the space. I would definitely hire them again.

Thank you was a pleasure working with you

Kelly in Hamilton
Kelly in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bathroom Renovation

What a wonderful team! Ioanna and Luis were wonderful. The Bathroom renovation was beautifully done. I completely trust them both and would trust them again with any renovation. Quality workmanship and design. Plus my kids thought they were pretty cool ;) Can't keep my 7 year old out of the bathroom now. sigh. :)

Thanks again! :)

You most welcome was a pleasure working with you and had some fun with the kids for sure

Patti
Patti

Best Reno experience ever!

From the moment I contacted Ionia and Luís I knew I was in good hands. I had a complete kitchen gut and Reno. They gave great advice and fully understood my preferences. They both put love and hard work into the project and it shows. I will definitely be contacting them for future projects. They communicated with me throughout and met the timeline they set out. If you want exceptional quality from a company that cares about their work and client, contact Dynamic Design. They are truly a gift to the customer.

Thank y was a pleasure working with you and make your dream renovation come true .

Great kitchen floor renovation

Luis and Ioana did a great job in this granite floor renovation. The job was done quickly and professionally and we are happy with the results.

Thank you was a pleasure making your vision come true

More about Dynamic Design Renovations Inc

INNOVATIVE,UNIQUE AND ONE OF A KIND CUSTOM CRAFTSMANSHIP RENOVATIONS.A TOUCH OF DELICACY AND PROFESSIONALISM SHOWS IN EACH CREATION.

We’re a husband and wife team aimed at bringing breathtaking beauty to your home.

We’ve been providing customer service excellence for over 13 years.

Our services include plaster, framing, basements, kitchens, bathrooms, floors and more.