G-Unit Cleaning Services

Reviews for G-Unit Cleaning Services

Jamie in Toronto
Jamie in Toronto

Apartment Deep Clean

Grissel did an amazing job with a deep-clean of our basement apartment. This included moving a lot of furniture, cleaning all baseboards, nooks & crannies... a thorough cleaning. She was very responsive on text and price was reasonable. Thank you Grissel for a job well done.

Hi Jamie. thank you so much for contracting G-Unit cleaning services. We are glad we met your complete needs. Grissel

ameerah in Toronto
ameerah in Toronto

move in deep clean

Grissel and team were AMAZING!!!! I highly recommend. In fact, my friend has already booked with them and my partner will be booking shortly. Grissel was very communicative and answered all of my question and the cleaning team did a sparkling great job. My apartment was spotless and smelled amazing. I will continue to use them in the future. Thank you!!

thank you kindly for your review and glad we met your needs. G-Unit cleaning services available in the future.

Cleaning services G-Unit

Grissel and her coworker are efficient and thorough. They did an incredible job cleaning for my carpet and tiny bachelor home. I asked about the services on Friday Thursday morning, and right away they accommodated my tight schedule by showing up early on a Sunday morning. Highly recommend, would utilize their services again.

G-Unit cleaning services very glad to have met your needs and enjoy your clean home. Grissel

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Efficient and thorough!

I put a request in mid week and got a response within an hour. There were two individuals that came to my home for the cleaning job. They were very efficient and thorough. They ensured to do satisfaction checks throughout. Highly recommend!

thank you kindly for your review. G-Unit cleaning services is happy to meet your home cleaning needs. Grissel

astremecki in Toronto
astremecki in Toronto

Move-out

The house was thoroughly cleaned; the new owners were so thankful. I highly recommend Grissella and co-workers. I was especially impressed with the attention to detail with appliances and in the washrooms.

client satisfaction guarantee, thank you for having G-Unit cleaning services.

Graham in Toronto
Graham in Toronto

Exactly what I needed

2 very nice ladies came to help me clean my large house. They both worked very hard and efficiently for 3 hrs. I was on a very tight time line needing to clean the whole house prior to having new guests. They were prompt and helpful. There is no way that I could have done the job without them. I recommend them highly and plan to use them again in the future

we take pride and respect our clients needs and deliver great service. thank you. G-Unit cleaning services management- Grissel & Day

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

Excellent customer service and results

Grissel and Day cleaned by parents home thoroughly and very well. They were polite and professional, showing extra care since my parents are elderly and hard of hearing. I recommend them highly.

thank you so much for your review and happy we met your home cleaning needs.

Louise in Scarborough
Louise in Scarborough

Great cleaning work by Day

On July 25 I used G Unit Cleaning for the first time. The cleaner, Day, came on time and did a great job cleaning my townhouse from top to bottom! She was very thorough and professional and I really appreciate her being able to come at short notice. Thank you!
Louise, Scarborough, ON

Hi Louise. we are very happy to meet your cleaning services. thank you for having us. look forward to hear from you for future bookings

Heather in Toronto
Heather in Toronto

Great Cleaning!

We needed a good cleaning to our main floor including walls as we had a last minute event coming up . G-Unit came out and had everything done by 4 pm the day I had the event. They did little extras in the way they made beds, arranged pillows. My house was clean and cozy when I hot home. I will be booking them for bi-weekly services. Many thanks!

welcome to G-Unit cleaning services and looking forward to further meet your needs for future bookings. Grissel & Day

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Excellent Service

Grissel was prompt with her responses, clear in communications, arrived on time and completed the cleaning of our large home with care and thoroughness. I would highly recommend her company.

thank you for having G-Unit cleaning services, pleasure taking care of your beautiful home needs and look forward to hearing from you for further services from G-Unit, have great week. Grissel

More about G-Unit Cleaning Services

COVID-19 UPDATE: We are open for business and here to help you with your cleaning and emergency needs. We are following the health and safety measures set out by the city and province. We can use Whats App, text, or schedule a video consultations to discuss your needs and provide a quote. We have been working with realtors and specializing in Move In / Move Out cleaning.

WELCOME TO G-UNIT CLEANING SERVICES

We take pride and respect in cleaning your home, you can fully trust our services and you can relax from the stresses of busy life and leaves to clean. We want you to always come home to bliss of joy in your clean sweet home.

You’re cleaning expert solution for your complete needs within your Condo/Residential Units, move in/move out, AIRBNB, Local Commercial Units.

➢ Basic Cleaning: General cleaning

➢ Deep Cleaning: Spot wipe surface of walls, Baseboards, Window ledges & Frames, inside Stove/Fridge, Inside kitchen
cupboards, Laundry Room, Inside Windows
➢ Move in/Move out: complete deep cleaning

Our cleaning services based on weekly/bi weekly, minimum 4 hours required for cleaning at $35 Hourly Rate, required to work in pairs for more than 6hrs quotes.

G-UNIT CLEANING SERVICE BOOKING:
MONDAY -FRIDAY
9AM-8PM

WEEKEND
9AM-6PM

Payments made by email transfer/cash upon completed cleaning services
Email Transfer Payment: grisselorellana@gmail.com

CLEANING CHECK LIST:

DUSTING:

Dust in all the assigned rooms:

• Door Frames
• Wall moldings, fans, vents
• Cabinets, closets
• Window sills
• Light fixtures

KITCHEN:
➢ WASH, WIPE AND CLEAN SURFACE APPLIANCES, FRIDGE, STOVE, MICROWAVE, DISHWASHER, OTHER ELECTRIC ACCESSORIES

➢ COUNTERS & CUPBOARDS FRONTS
➢ WIPE LIGHTS SWITCHES
➢ EMPTY GARBAGE & REPLACE BAGS

BEDROOMS:
➢ MAKE BEDS, TIDY ANY CLOTHING, DUSTING/WIPE FURNITURE,
➢ VACUUM AND WASH THE FLOOR (INCLUDING UNDER THE FURNITURE)

BATHROOMS:
➢ BATHROOM & SHOWER ENCLOSURE, MIRRORS, WIPE VANITY EXTERIOR, SINK & COUNTERS
➢ COMPLETE TOILET CLEANING, WIPE WALLS/SPOTS,
BASEBOARDS, DOOR KNOBS, WASH FLOORS
➢ VACUUM CEILING FAN ATTACHMENT, LIGHTS & SWITCHES

EXTRA SERVICE LAUNDRY SERVICE:

***

➢ We will clean bedding, towels, and kitchen cloths and cleaning cloths, dry and place or put away.

Please note we do not bring our own supplies unless requested with complete booking. Preferred cleaning supplies for best tips to clean your home:

Canister vacuum (good for carpets and hard floors and for getting under bed and couch); mop, bucket, ringer (Swiffer floor dusting & moping- Bona Brand from Home Depot with floor & tile liquid supplies for best care for your home floors); All purpose Vim/Clorox cleaning supplies for Kitchen, bathroom & Toilet cleaner, Windex glass, Microfiber cloths VILEDA from Home Depot and/or paper towels;
Swiffer Duster (if it can reach ceilings it is best); Scouring pad; Toilet brush;
We Let you know whenever we are running low on one or more items ahead of time before next cleaning schedule.

GRISSEL ORELLANA