L&Q ROOFING (Shingles & flat roof)

Markham ON L3R 8Z9
L&Q ROOFING (Shingles & flat roof)

Reviews for L&Q ROOFING (Shingles & flat roof)

Norm
Norm

flat roof repair / installation

Frank and his team were excellent to deal with.
He was responsive to initial communications and understood the urgency of our project.
He completed the job efficiently and with excellent quality. He answered all questions and gave me options, which was appreciated.
I had a follow-up visit to address my concerns without hesitation.
I would highly recommend Frank with L&Q Roofing for any roofing issues / projects.

Jack in Oakville
Jack in Oakville

Professional, reliable and trust-worthy roofer

Frank, the owner of the company, offered me a quotation of roof replacement by request in May this spring, without asking a deposit, and came back to work on it on time when I returned from Vancouver in July, as said.
He and his team have the entire roof replacement work done beautifully and paid a special attention to the roof agde which was made straight and clear-cut, as I wished. His team had the place and yard cleaned up.
I loved the work they did, which was professional and trust-worthy.
Frank, as owner, kept working on spot with his team, supervising it. I supposed to write something about it early but delayed until now while being busy.

stewartmiller52
stewartmiller52
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Re do roof

Frank and his team came on time and did a great job, what impressed me is that they didn't leave any mess.

I appreciate the great review!!

Aubrey
Aubrey
1 review Milton, ON

Roof replaced

We have used this company 4 times for personal and rental homes. They are well priced and do good work. Didn’t ask for really any upfront money until job was done

It's really pleasure to work for you 4 times!
thanks a lot, have a great summer!

zhuliangli
zhuliangli

roofing

Frank and his team did a wonderful job on my roofing. They are reliable, honest and professional. I would highly recommend!!!

Thanks for the awesome review!

Happy customer !

L&Q roofing replaced my aging roof. Frank and his team were friendly and professional throughout the process. Frank communicated promptly and efficiently. They left my property clean and tidy. There were no issues. I highly recommend this roofing company!!

Thanks for the awesome review!

jessicawwj1130
jessicawwj1130
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

House roof change

They are very fast , clean , take just half a day friendly employees as well . Great job !

Louie
Louie
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Roof!!!

The job was done in a professional manner. Efficient , clean and quick. Highly recommended this company if you're looking to have your Roof done.

Linqi L.
Linqi L.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garage flat roof replacement

My garage roof was leaking again this spring. I hired someone to fix it three years ago and obviously it failed. My friend recommended Frank this time. He removed all old roof, replaced five pieces of plywoods and installed new roof. I watched him working from time to time. The job has been done professionally and right on time. At night when job finished, it rained heavily. No more leaking! Thank you, Frank. You are the right person for the job. Highly recommended.

Mocca
Mocca
1 review Ajax, ON

Roof

Great job on the roof and workers cleaned up all garbage.

Crew worked all day in the hot weather. Have already referred business to neighbours and family.

Thanks again!

thanks sir

More about L&Q ROOFING (Shingles & flat roof)

L & Q roofing company is a family-owned company proudly serving the GTA and surrounding cities.Our credentials include full licensing, WSIB and liability insurance which protects our clients, employees and ensures peace of mind. My company is the first choice of builders. We have done so many new houses. We CAN provide my projects that we have done in your neighborhood or city. Contact us today to schedule your onsite consultation with us.