VR Metal Art

VR Metal Art

Reviews for VR Metal Art

Simeon in Mississauga
Simeon in Mississauga

Real professionals are still around

True professional - experienced, meticulous, careful and trustworthy. If you are looking for someone to help you with your custom metal project at a reasonable price, look no further. Vasyl built and installed our custom iron railing in Mississauga, and we could not ask for better service. Thank you Vasyl!

Pietro
Pietro

Railings

Great guys , job was done as agreed on and at the time they promised

Natalie
Natalie

Railings were amazing

Thank you Vasl for my new railings I find the job to be done professional and I appreciate you advising me on the warranty and the security of your service..

Anna
Anna

Front porch wrought iron railing

Great service and obvious the owner was experienced. He responded quickly and was honest about timelines which I appreciated.
The finished product is exactly as promised and we are thrilled. The installation was done quickly and the work is solid.

So happy we hired this company!(

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Front stairs railing

My vendor responded very quickly and had the railing installed that I needed at a very fair price and within one week. After being given quotes that were very high from other vendors I found this to be a refreshing change

mike_4174
mike_4174

Honest and professional

Gave the right advice and installed the railing in time as promised
Railings are very solid and properly installed
Very professional and honest. I would always recommend him over alot of other companies

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Porch Railings - Excellent Job

Vasyl was very responsive from the beginning and helped answer all of my questions. Was easy to work with and did an excellent job! His timelines were on point and his railings are high quality. Was very happy with the job, would definitely recommend.

Indoor railings

We had indoor railings done. Vasyl and his team were very responsive and followed up regularly with us to keep us up to date with progress of the railings. We’re happy with the end result, especially when he came back to do some small touch ups. He was very easy to work with, professional, had good recommendations and wore a mask while working indoors during COVID times so we felt very comfortable. Thanks, Vasyl!

Bhavesh in Toronto
Bhavesh in Toronto

Railing Front Porch

I am happy I chose Vasyl to install our railing on the porch. From our initial meeting he had brought samples and also the different designs available. We chose a simple design but it still enhanced the look of our porch. From his professionalism and quick work, we couldn’t be more happier. Again, thank you Vasyl! You are the best!

More about VR Metal Art