G.U.B. CONTRACTING

G.U.B. CONTRACTING

Reviews for G.U.B. CONTRACTING

Hilton Gopie from Mississauga
Hilton Gopie from Mississauga

Deck resurface with pressure treated wood

Communication was good and prompt. Price was in the low category compared with other quotes. Replaced some beams under the floor with out charging extra. Willing to satisfy customer with any issue—had a few
floor boards with cracks and he willingly changed them. Pleasant personality as was also the case with the workers. Would definitely recommend this company to others which I did with my neighbour who is in contact with the company. They took the old floor boards right away after removing from deck. At the end of the day, they cleaned up the
work areas . A pleasant and non stressful experience.

Basement door restoration

We bought a new washer and dryer, and in order to get them into the basement we had to take out the door frame for the basement door. We made a hash of it, even taking out a big piece of the plaster above the door frame. Amateur incompetence. We called Braulio Ugarte at G.U.B. Contracting again, and in a matter of hours he had the door completely restored and painted, and the wall is re-plastered and painted too. We can even close the basement door now without pushing it! The guy is a genius!

I appreciate your kind words, I'm glad I was of help and you are satisfied with the end result.

Judith
Judith

Porch renovations; storage space creation

Braulio and his team breathed new life into my front porch; turning it from a tired, dated and sad area into a stunning work of art!
More recently, he transformed a dead space under my staircase into practical storage for my snowblower.

Braulio is a gifted craftsman with an attention to detail and a wonderful aesthetic. He goes above and beyond the call of duty and does not wrap up a project until the client is entirely satisfied, not to mention that he makes a point of working on one project at a time which allows him to complete his projects in a timely manner. As for his pricing, it’s fair and on target, given the quality of the products being delivered.

I can’t say enough about how great it was to work with G.U.B Contracting. I plan on hiring them for all of my home maintenance needs.

Thank you so much for your kind words, it was pleasure being of help. I look forward to working with you in the future, you are a valued client and I truly appreciate your business.

diane.pettet
diane.pettet

Painting outside porch, garage door and pathway structure

Work performed with skill and care over and above what was expected. A real find with exceptional work ethic with a pleasant personality, too.

It was a pleasure doing work for you Diane, any future projects please do not think twice of calling, I will gladly help you.

Mary
Mary

New porch flooring, stairs and skirting.

My front porch floor and stair risers had rotted and needed replacing. Their work was meticulous and I could not be happier with how it looks. The attention to detail was beyond what I expected for a simple porch and it was exceptionally well priced. In fact it was less than what I paid to have it originally done eight years ago. Would not hesitate to use them again and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thank you for the comment, we are always looking to provide 100% satisfaction. If you have any other project in mind in the future we'll be happy to help.
Enjoy your porch!!

Repairing bathroom ceiling

A leaky roof caused the paint to blister and fold. Braulio is an expert in dealing with ceiling and wall materials and he did a great job restoring this ceiling. Braulio is a craftsman, and when you see his work, one word comes to mind: "Excellence".

Dave, I really appreciate the comment, glad I was able to help and met your expectations. Any future projects I'd be glad to help when needed. Thanks

Hymen
Hymen

Deck repair/ replacement

Braulio replaces a support beam, replace a couple deck boards that were rotten. From start to end, communication was prompt and prices were fair and work was perfect. Very trust worthy and will definitely recommend.

Thank you for your business, do not hesitate on contacting me for future projects, I'll be glad to be of help.

Ann P.
Ann P.
1 review Burlington, ON

Baseboard removal and installation throughout house

The finished installation of the new baseboard is precise and immaculate and has given my house a fresh new look. Braulio helped me to find a baseboard style that was both within my budget and met the design concept I was looking for. The quality of work from the removal of the old baseboard to the painting and installation of the new baseboard exceeded all previous experiences I have had with other contractors, Braulio’s work was done with care and precision and was completed on time and I will definitely use him for my future renovation projects.

Hello Ann, thank you very much for your review, glad to do work for you, do not hesitate on calling me any time for any future projects.

More about G.U.B. CONTRACTING

After being an employee for over 15 years, decided to take a chance and adventure on my own, I’ve always provided quality work and won't say “job done” until the client is 100% satisfied with the finish product.
Services I provide are as follows: framing, trim work, floor installation, drywall install and taping, wood hardscape, decks, fences, light fixtures and appliance installation, handyman services.