G.U.B. CONTRACTING

G.U.B. CONTRACTING

Reviews for G.U.B. CONTRACTING

Mary
Mary

New porch flooring, stairs and skirting.

My front porch floor and stair risers had rotted and needed replacing. Their work was meticulous and I could not be happier with how it looks. The attention to detail was beyond what I expected for a simple porch and it was exceptionally well priced. In fact it was less than what I paid to have it originally done eight years ago. Would not hesitate to use them again and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Thank you for the comment, we are always looking to provide 100% satisfaction. If you have any other project in mind in the future we'll be happy to help.
Enjoy your porch!!

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Repairing bathroom ceiling

A leaky roof caused the paint to blister and fold. Braulio is an expert in dealing with ceiling and wall materials and he did a great job restoring this ceiling. Braulio is a craftsman, and when you see his work, one word comes to mind: "Excellence".

Dave, I really appreciate the comment, glad I was able to help and met your expectations. Any future projects I'd be glad to help when needed. Thanks

Hymen
Hymen

Deck repair/ replacement

Braulio replaces a support beam, replace a couple deck boards that were rotten. From start to end, communication was prompt and prices were fair and work was perfect. Very trust worthy and will definitely recommend.

Thank you for your business, do not hesitate on contacting me for future projects, I'll be glad to be of help.

Ann P.
Ann P.
1 review Burlington, ON

Baseboard removal and installation throughout house

The finished installation of the new baseboard is precise and immaculate and has given my house a fresh new look. Braulio helped me to find a baseboard style that was both within my budget and met the design concept I was looking for. The quality of work from the removal of the old baseboard to the painting and installation of the new baseboard exceeded all previous experiences I have had with other contractors, Braulio’s work was done with care and precision and was completed on time and I will definitely use him for my future renovation projects.

Hello Ann, thank you very much for your review, glad to do work for you, do not hesitate on calling me any time for any future projects.

More about G.U.B. CONTRACTING

After being an employee for over 15 years, decided to take a chance and adventure on my own, I’ve always provided quality work and won't say “job done” until the client is 100% satisfied with the finish product.
Services I provide are as follows: framing, trim work, floor installation, drywall install and taping, wood hardscape, decks, fences, light fixtures and appliance installation, handyman services.