Do Work Property Professionals

Reviews for Do Work Property Professionals

Tania in Toronto
Tania in Toronto

Exceeding expectations!!

Do Work Property Professionals did the fencing for my property and all the neighbors on my street this past week. I can't say enough about how much I'm impressed with their work. From beginning to end there were no bad surprises (but many good ones!). They gave us a detailed firm quote with a clear breakdown of the cost and fees. They took 2 days to complete the task, which, was definitely not an easy feat. They worked hard and their professionalism and expertise was evident. We had expected it to take longer but they finished earlier than expected and did a wonderful job! Aside from their hard working attitude, they are extremely easy to approach and paid attention to the needs of each homeowner's requirements. They took care of ensuring each lot was measured as per the survey and completed the job with perfection. I cannot recommend them enough. Wonderful work, wonderful staff. Thank you for everything! Every home on our street (and myself) are highly impressed!

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Great company

Great fence company. Steve is amazing. He goes above and beyond for his clients. Did a great job on my fence. Will definitely refer him for future jobs. Sturdy fence. Amazing quality!

Looking for Fences & Gates pros in Brampton?