Diamond Empire

Reviews for Diamond Empire

ashleyf
ashleyf

New Roof

Diamond Empire was doing work for neighbours of mine. I was able to speak to the owner that day about meeting with me and giving me a quote. He showed me the product they use and how it works and book me in for the next day to do a actual quote. He went up to my roof, reviewed my roof, took pictures and sat down with me and showed me all that was wrong with my roof. He went through everything with me and provided me a quote. Two days later (on a Sat) I approved the job and he booked the work for Tues. Unfortunately it rained Tues so they came and did the work on Wed and finished Thurs so they were not rushing through some major work that needed to be done. He worked hard on giving me the best price. They made me feel comfortable and happy with my decision to go with them. My roof looks amazing. Thank you again for the men that did the work and for the owner being there every step of the way.

It was a pleasure working with you!

Guy L in Nepean
Guy L in Nepean

Roof replacement

I had my mind set on using another company to install my new roof but after meeting Joey and seeing how professional he was, I decided to go with Diamond Empire. The whole crew were friendly, courteous, professional and extremely accommodating. They started and finished the job when they said they would. Actually, Robbie showed up early on the first day, anxious to get started!

The roof looks great and I feel that I made a 100% correct decision using Diamond Empire.

Thanks guys...

I'm glad that you placed your confidence in us and our team to deliver a new roof for you. it was a great pleasure working with you.

Anita in Nepean
Anita in Nepean

A new roof!

I experienced a leak this spring in my house and I realized I needed a new roof. Diamond Empire was recommended to me and I was immediately impressed by their professional approach. Joey took the time to sit down with me and reviewed my roofing options and the estimate. He was able to fit me in on short notice. I found the pricing very reasonable and the workmanship is excellent. Joey is proud of his company and that was evident in his work. The team is very friendly - a pleasure to work with and I have a new roof that looks amazing! I would definitely recommend Diamond Empire!

Thank you again for trusting in us it was a great pleasure to take care of your home.

mr.realestate91
mr.realestate91
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent service. The job was done with perfection and in a timely matter. Very punctual and hardworking. Highly recommended company.

Thank you for your business it was a pleasure working with you Dario!

Maurice Franklin from Ottawa
Maurice Franklin from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Roof replacement

When my roof shingles started warping and leaks from the roof it was a very stressful time. Joey came in and explained the process and warranty that's included in the roof and made me feel more at ease that this situation would be fixed on time and on budget and he delivered.

Thank you for the excellent service and the peace of mind you gave my wife and I. I highly recommend Joey for any roof repairs needed.

Thank you for trusting in us Maurice it was our pleasure to help. Best Wishes

Patricia in Ottawa
Patricia in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Shingle roof repair

Joey was very fast to contact me despite knowing it was a small job. He was in the area so showed up the same day to look at the work and returned the following to get it done. It was perfect timing as rain followed that evening. Thank you Joey for helping to protect my home. Highly recommended if you like professional, personable service. Very happy with the work, the price and the overall experience including the HomeStars tool.

Thank you for the wonderful review Patricia it was such a pleasure working with you.

Ahmad in Ottawa
Ahmad in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fantastic service from start to finish

We had Diamond Empire out to restore our roof for us. I phoned Joey and asked if he would come over and quote us on having our roof restored.
I was very impressed on how he went over everything. He took photos and showed us what needed to be done. In the written quote everything was written down what was to be done. The crew was on time and were very proffessional. The workmanship was second to none. There pricing was very ressonable, not like others that i was quoted. I had four quotes all up and found Diamond Empire was the way to go. The roof has turned out fantastic. Thank you to Joey and the crew.

Thanks Ahmad for your business it was a pleasure working with you. Hopefully you enjoy your new home and new roof for many years to come!

More about Diamond Empire

Diamond Empire Group is a leading and reputable contracting company based in Ottawa. Ever since we opened for business, we’ve taken a comprehensive approach to project management, providing our clients with a wide range of services to cover their needs. Get in touch today to learn more about what we can offer you and to receive your free estimate.

ROOF REPLACEMENT
Looking for a reliable contractor with extensive experience for your next project? At Diamond Empire, we stand by the excellence of our work and provide clients with personalized attention based on their specific needs. If you’re looking for professional Roof Replacement services, please get in touch for your consultation.

SHINGLE REPAIR
At DiamondEmpire our clients are our number one priority and we go the extra mile to make sure they’re completely satisfied. With this service, we color match your shingles to have a consistent look and we stand by the exceptional quality of our work. Call us today and find out more about what we can do for you.

GUTTER CLEANING & REPAIR
When you’re looking for top quality work, Diamond Empire is here to help. Our contracting professionals are available to provide a wide range of customizable options, all guaranteed to meet and exceed expectations. Contact our office today to learn more about this and our other available services.