Mr. Star

Reviews for Mr. Star

Justin D in Old Toronto
Justin D in Old Toronto

65" Samsung Frame TV Wall Mounting

I had been procrastinating about hanging my 65" TV for the past few months. Finding out where to hang it for the perfect viewing experience, what tools and materials are needed frustrated me and delayed the process. I was lucky to find Mr Star's service which is affordable and the website was extremely easy to use. They came on time and made sure I was happy with the placement and everything worked. Now my TV looks amazing on the wall....Thank you guys.

Ro in Old Toronto
Ro in Old Toronto

TV wall mounting

I had a 46 inch TV I wanted mounted in my small apartment, so that I could maximize my space. There is really only one logical way to configure the furniture, so the TV needed to go on a narrow pillar. Mr. Star sent one technician who determined that the mount I'd ordered online would not be suitable for this particular wall. Rather than pressuring me into using one of their mounts, the company was fine with me taking a day to consider my options, which I really appreciated. The next day they sent another technician, who managed to figure out the best way to make a different type of mount work within the restrictions-- and he even helped me rearrange my furniture, connect my cable and apple TV, and get everything set up and ready to go. Both technicians and Rick, who organized everything over the phone, were nothing but polite, helpful, and professional. There was also a discount code on their website which made pricing very competitive!

More about Mr. Star

Mr. Star offers professional on-site tech support, installation, repair and training services. Appointments are booked on your schedule. Mr. Star technicians are highly skilled and will come to you for all your tech needs, 7 days a week. Our services include TV Mounting Installation, iPhone Repair, Computer Repair, Smart Home ...
Looking for Home Theater pros in Old Toronto?