MR. PIPE PLUMBING LTD.

Plumbing
Toronto ON M6M 3C5
Plumbing
MR. PIPE PLUMBING LTD.

Reviews for MR. PIPE PLUMBING LTD.

Ryan E.
Ryan E.

Commercial Renovation + upstairs apartment

I have nothing but great things to say about Mr. Pipe Plumbing Ltd. Dave’s knowledge and experience in his trade was very evident. He always took the time to explain what he was doing and why he was doing it. On top of all of that, he was punctual, professional and did excellent work! He always showed up when he said he was going to show up and that is hard to find in any trade nowadays. I would highly recommend him and his company.

Dustin
Dustin
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Renovation

I had Mr Pipe himself to do the plumbing at my house when I renovated the kitchen, bathroom, and added a bathroom in my basement. He also installed my tankless water heater for me. It's been a over a year now and haven't had a problem. Very clean work. I would highly recommend using them!

dbozuk
dbozuk
1 review Burlington, ON

Bathroom renovation

Was a complete gut and rebuild of my bathroom. All new fixtures and great job. David did all the plumbing in the job and managed the rest of the workers. Highly recommend

Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?