Ashdee Construction

Ashtyn M.
Ashtyn M.
1 review Pointe Des Cascades, ON

Kitchen renovation.

My kitchen underwent a complete transformation and I could not be happier with the results. Hamze remained both kind and professional throughout the whole process, and I could not be happier with the end result. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Ashdee construction to any friends/family that wanted to undergo renovations.

Ronna in Toronto
Ronna in Toronto

Finish basement

Ashdee guys and Hamze were great. Always shows up on time and finish the job as scheduled. I would happily hire them again for my future jobs and projects. Thank you.

Thank you Ronna for taking the time to write this review, we glad to hear that you are happy with your basement renovation was to your satisfactions, we hope to be of service again, we hope you enjoy your basement to the fullest. All the very best

Hamze
ASHDEE CONSTRUCTION INC.

Derrick in Toronto
Derrick in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Our original contractor passed away halfway through our bathroom renovation, and we found Hamze to come in and finish the job. He is very experienced and did everything to our satisfaction. Work done included tiling, painting, installing a faucet and toilet. I highly recommend Ashdee Construction.

Hi Derrick, thank you for taking the time from your busy schedule to write this review, we are glad that you are happy with our work and that was to satisfaction, we hope to be of service again and again, we pride ourselves of always meet our clients expectations. wish you all the very best
Hamze
ASHDEE CONSTRUCTION INC.

More about Ashdee Construction

Welcome to Ashdee Construction We're attached to your final outcome from the beginning and clients end up becoming friends. You'll be part of the creative process but we will also guide you on how to future proof your investment as well. Please call us to discuss what is possible.
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Campbellville?