Ayam Plumbing

Iraj
Iraj
1 review Ajax, ON

Installed kitchen faucet

Ayam plumbing was accomadating with my busy schedule. He arrived on time and called 10 mins before coming.

Teddy from Toronto from Thornhill
Teddy from Toronto from Thornhill

Toilet tank Leak

Mike came over on time. First thing he did was explaining what he will be doing and showed the three parts he was going to replace. He was approachable and easy to convers with. In less than 30 min the repair was completed and our problem was resolved. The work area was kept clean. I recomend them and will used them again. Thank You.

Much appreciate your review

Mary  in Scarborough
Mary in Scarborough

Faucet change

We needed to change our kitchen and bathroom faucets. Mike changed the faucets quickly and we were able to use them soon after. Mike was very professional and courteous. We are very happy with the faucets. Thank you.

Much appreciate

Jpena
Jpena

Replaced leaky laundry tub fixture

Mike was one of the first three to respond when I asked for some quotes on a laundry tub faucet/fixture that had been leaking for months. His price was reasonable and he was the only one able to give me an early schedule right away. He completed the job very well with no fuss. The work and transaction was straightforward and he was very pleasant to deal with. I would certainly hire him again for other work in his discipline.

Faiza
Faiza
1 review Pickering, ON

Replacement of Roman tub faucet

Ali came on time and did his work in a very professional manners. We are very satisfied with his work

Roger C.
Roger C.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pipe leak repair.

Mike from Ayam Plumbing was the first to respond to my repair booking at HomeStars.
He came in on time and did an excellent job to fix the leak.
He is a very pleasant person and nice to deal with.
I would certainly hire him again for my future plumbing needs.
Roger Chan

Michael in Pickering
Michael in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Outdoor garden hose faucet replacement

The owner provided a reasonable quote over the phone to replace the garden hose valve/spigot in my garage and move and replace garden hose valve in our backyard. Mr. Ayam came to my home and efficently took care of both jobs and was very clean in the process. I would highly recommend Mr. Ayam's plumbing services and I would not hesitate to use him again. In fact I described another job for him while he was here for an outdoor backyard sink I am looking to do next year.

XSF from Toronto
XSF from Toronto

Leaking sink

Very prompt, very efficient, very effective service! Mike took my call, gave me an immediate quote after reviewing some pics I sent and was over in 30 minutes, which was very appreciated, being it was after dinner and I was hoping not to wait until the next day.

I had a sink drain that failed (broke) and he gave a reasonable quote. He gave me options, including the cheapest (minimal) and his recommendation. He was very quick and efficient to replace the necessary pipes. He spent more time testing to ensure there were no more leaks than it took him to actually fix it.

A++, thanks Mike for the quick and thorough job!

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words!

Naomi in Toronto
Naomi in Toronto

replace a shut-off valve

Mike responded quickly to our project request, arrived in a timely manner and did an excellent job! We will certainly hire him again and highly recommend his company with no hesitation.

Thank you. I appreciate your kind words

More about Ayam Plumbing

Since our founding, Ayam Plumbing has been known for quality services, exceptional efficiency and the highest level of professionalism. No matter what service you’re looking for, we guarantee to not only meet, but exceed your expectations and ensure your full satisfaction.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?