FloorOn Solutions

Toronto ON M8X 2G9

Reviews for FloorOn Solutions

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Garage Floor

Nothing buy good things to say about the Floor On product and about Josh who handled the installation very professionally. They were on time and on budget with no hidden fees. I definitely recommend using their product and highly recommend working with Josh on your next flooring project.

Lucas in Toronto
Lucas in Toronto

Work Shop Epoxy Floor

I had another company (which I will not name) install my epoxy floor in my work shop and it was a complete disaster to say the least... Luckily I was referred to Josh. From the initial estimate to the final result, it was a great experience. Josh and team provided exceptional quality throughout the entire project. I have already recommended him to a few of my customers that asked about my floor. Thank you once again Floor On Solutions!

Nuno
Nuno

Garage epoxy flooring

Great service, prompt, courteous, professional. The project was completed in a timely manner and on budget. The installation was exactly as expected. I would definitely recommend Joshua and his crew.

Passi in Etobicoke
Passi in Etobicoke

Amazing garage floor!

Epoxied my garage floor. He did a great job. On time, paid attention to detail and organized. Highly recommended. It's been 2 years and the floor still looks perfect. I've dropped things on it and not a scratch!

Judit Szabo
Judit Szabo

Garage floor finishing

I had my garage floor finished by Floor-on Solutions and I was extremely satisfied with the quality of product applied. Great and professional service work was completed on time as promised. The floor looks amazing. Highly recommend this company.

Guido in Brantford
Guido in Brantford
0 reviews King City, ON

Garage floor

I was very happy with Floor On Solutions. From the moment they came to take measurements to completing the job. Their team was very professional and their quality of work was amazing! Im definitely very satisfied with the finished product and would definitely recommend to anyone!

Priscilla in Montréal
Priscilla in Montréal

Garage floor

Gave my husband an epoxy garage floor for his 50th, and we both loved it. The floor looks amazing and FloorOn Solutions was professional and efficient. The garage floor is always clean now, no dust or dirt. They were also competitively priced. Which was a bonus as they guarantee their work.

enzo in Toronto
enzo in Toronto

Collector car showroom

Josh was awesome he worked very hard and finished the job in good time
I would highly recommend his services to anyone that i know

Just remember its not how you start a job but how you FINISH ...

Good Luck

Cathy T in Toronto
Cathy T in Toronto

Garage Floor

Amazing company to deal with! Everyone was very pleasant and professional, from the sales rep to the installers. They came on time and explained what they would be doing and how long it would take. My garage floor was completely transformed within 1 day. Amazing job, thanks guys.

More about FloorOn Solutions

Floor On Solutions was established to meet the growing need for professionally installed floor coating systems in the market and is now becoming one of the fastest growing commercial flooring companies within the construction industry. We specialize in all types of floor coating applications and concrete repair for residential, commercial, ...
Looking for Decorative Concrete pros in Etobicoke ?